No announcement yet.

Pacquiao paying 39.6 percent in taxes?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post

lol and nobody pays 39 % except the wealthiest of the country which is the top 2%... and im pretty sure you're not in the 2%...

this is just hilarious, i understand you're a fan of your favorite fighters, but now fans are standing up to the "injustice" of the tax rates on behalf of person making millions and millions.... hilarious
    39 percent coupled with the tax he pays for the Philippines?
    I don't care if you're rich or poor, only taking half of what you make is bull.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Yup, because every other boxer is not about money.
      yup, but not every boxer claims he fights for the people and paints themselves as jesus....

at least floyd is honest when he says he's in the check cashing business

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        And where do the majority of those taxes go?

Pac doesn't live in the US so I certainly understand it. He pays taxes in the Philippines too.
        But he makes his money in America off of American fans so he shouldn't be *****ing about contributing to the society that is gave him a platform to make mega bucks.

It's nothing something I can understand, it is greed through and through.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
          now the payroll tax went up on the poor..and that hurts..cause an extra 5-10 dollars from my damn check means alot
          5-10 dollars ? mine went up 50 a week
          200 a month! thats a fuking car payment !

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
            yup, but not every boxer claims he fights for the people and paints themselves as jesus....

at least floyd is honest when he says he's in the check cashing business

Hahaha, okay... your agenda is clear, roger that
            Last edited by Hougigo; 02-11-2013, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Now that's robbery at it's finest.

Comment

Great... now this thread has turned into some occupy wallstreet b.s

Comment

Una locura

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                    JESUS CHRIST SO IGNORANT

MORE TAXES , taxing them more does nothing for us !
                    here an example
                    the owner of my company a millionaire

had his taxes raised substantially, forcing him to lay off a hand full of people who are now collecting unemployment being paid for by his extra taxes

tell me how this is good for our economy

tell me how manny pacquiao or floyd mayweather fighting elshwere is good for our economy , forget your hatred of the rich and think about the millions of people employed by the wealthy that are being effected even more so
                    What is "Substantially"? You're just giving hypotheticals

They're not going to fight anywhere else. And you're telling me if Floyd got paid 38.5 mil instead of 40 mil, and would fight else where because of that, that isnt greed?

There's real reason to hate the rich, they fcuked up our economy.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      What is "Substantially"? You're just giving hypotheticals

They're not going to fight anywhere else. And you're telling me if Floyd got paid 38.5 mil instead of 40 mil, and would fight else where because of that, that isnt greed?

There's real reason to hate the rich, they fcuked up our economy.
                      And what separates best interests from greed?
                      The fact that they're rich?

Comment

Working...
                      X