No announcement yet.

Pacquiao paying 39.6 percent in taxes?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
    and you're just barely figuring this out lol.... make no mistake, manny pacquiao is just as much about the money as floyd mayweather
    Yup, because every other boxer is not about money.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
      listen i dont give a **** what manny pays
      what im saying is it is detrimental to the economy ! not just manny
      millions and millions of jobs are now overseas for the same damn reason !

this whole country is full of people who hate on the rich
      we should be celebrating success not punishing people for it !
      How exactly are the rich being punished? Because they pay taxes?

Comment

lol and nobody pays 39 % except the wealthiest of the country which is the top 2%... and im pretty sure you're not in the 2%...

this is just hilarious, i understand you're a fan of your favorite fighters, but now fans are standing up to the "injustice" of the tax rates on behalf of person making millions and millions.... hilarious
        agree..lol.he is still making more then most of us will see in 5 lifetimes

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Yup, because every other boxer is not about money.
          lol all i can think of is floyd " IM A ****ING PRIZE FIGHTER YOU DUMMY "

Comment

now the payroll tax went up on the poor..and that hurts..cause an extra 5-10 dollars from my damn check means alot

Comment

who gives a crap? poochiao ain't american.....if were up to me i'd make him pay 50%.....he's fighting on american soil so him and arum should stfu or fight in p.i. somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                And where do the majority of those taxes go?

Pac doesn't live in the US so I certainly understand it. He pays taxes in the Philippines too.
                Those taxes fund critical US government agencies, get funneled to the states so they can operate, fund schools, infrastructure, military and more. They are of the benefit of the rich, poor and everyone inbetween.

He doesn't live here, you are right, so he has no obligation, therefore he doesn't have to come here to fight. He can stay in the Philippines and earn his .02 or .03 cents on the dollar and fight on the club scene and live happily ever after.

I mean are we serious here...America made that dude, wtf is he complaining? He would be absolutely nothing, no Hero of Asia, no fighter of the decade, no driving lambos and ferraris, no million dollar estates, no congressman in asia, no walking icon if it wasn't for America. That assh0le should lick the effin floor everytime he gets off of a plane in America. If it wasn't for America, he'd be a mal-nourished dude with fake christianity fighting in a dim lit area with 20 fans.

Comment

and you're just barely figuring this out lol.... make no mistake, manny pacquiao is just as much about the money as floyd mayweather

..i understand if he fights for the money .He fought for the The phillipines for a long year, Time now to fight for himself

Comment

Fucking duh? Way to point out the obvious smart one.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      How exactly are the rich being punished? Because they pay taxes?
                      JESUS CHRIST SO IGNORANT

MORE TAXES , taxing them more does nothing for us !
                      here an example
                      the owner of my company a millionaire

had his taxes raised substantially, forcing him to lay off a hand full of people who are now collecting unemployment being paid for by his extra taxes

tell me how this is good for our economy

tell me how manny pacquiao or floyd mayweather fighting elshwere is good for our economy , forget your hatred of the rich and think about the millions of people employed by the wealthy that are being effected even more so

Comment

Working...
                      X