how did james toney manage to have decent stamina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
    post a video of you doing it...ill wait
    Believe me or not I dont care, you asked a question I answered it. accept it or dont.

Comment

What other folks have said he is completely relaxed in the ring. Toney is one of the most if the most relaxed fighter I have ever seen in the ring. When you are relaxed you can conserve energy and he makes his opponents miss as well which makes them tired.

Comment

calm, if you're calm you can be at it all day

Comment

post a video of you doing it...ill wait
          you talk as if thats impossible, I'm in decent, not great shape and I can do that too

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            I can do that without steriods

ME>Toney

Plus I have proper form.
            I would believe you but you're a felon like Larry. Toney>>You

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              Believe me or not I dont care, you asked a question I answered it. accept it or dont.
              that means you are full of ****..dont claim stuff you cant prove..anyone can say they can do anything on the internet..unless you are going to back it up then shut up

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
                you talk as if thats impossible, I'm in decent, not great shape and I can do that too
                ok post a video of you doing it then...everyone talks a good game but does not back it up,yet downs others who are actually doing it

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  I would believe you but you're a felon like Larry. Toney>>You
                  naw he aint no felon like me,he's a racist assh0le who needs to get punched in the mouth...seems like Prettyboy32 fight fell thru maybe this clown can fill his spot

Comment

naw he aint no felon like me,he's a racist assh0le who needs to get punched in the mouth...seems like Prettyboy32 fight fell thru maybe this clown can fill his spot
                    You aint bout that life Larry, ElBossHogg would merk you son. Real talk.

Comment

that means you are full of ****..dont claim stuff you cant prove..anyone can say they can do anything on the internet..unless you are going to back it up then shut up
                      exactly likely making death threats over twitter right? how 50 cent by the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X