No announcement yet.

how did james toney manage to have decent stamina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    Why did it take almost 10 posts before anyone pointed out that he was a steroid/PED abuser? Who knows what kind of other drugs he did.
    yeah I was gonna say, PEDs wouldn't harm your stamina would they

Comment

Very confident fighter who learned how to relax in the ring!! Conservative and purposefull with very little wasted energy.
      Learning to be relaxed without being put to sleep is a difficult process to learn. Focuss doesn't mean being intense some fighters never learn to relax because it has a negative effect on their intensity! This is not easy to learn and is definetly a times taking endeavor!! Ray.

Comment

He fought calm and never wasted any punches or movement

Comment

Originally posted by slickslysmooth View Post
          Not the best technique and execution, but hey.. the man is fat.

How many people on here can do this?

Comment

Just because you have a high fat content, doesn't necessarily mean you are out of shape. For example, you have those 350lb NFL linemen who are in great shape for their size.

Toney is a pro fighter who has been active his entire life. Now that doesn't mean that he couldn't be in better shape, of course he could, but he's still in better shape than 99% of the general public even as fat as he is.

Your cardio and your fat content aren't always connected as you might think. Some really fat people have good cardio. They could be better if they lose weight of course.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
              How many people on here can do this?
              I can do that without steriods

ME>Toney

Plus I have proper form.

Comment

Because he's relaxed and makes his opponent burn energy by missing him.

Comment

People with low fat content in their skin LOOK fit and ripped but may not be and conversely people with a high fat content in their skin LOOK out of shape and unfit and might actually be fit. I have low fat content in my skin and always look fit even when I am not. My training partner has a fatty skin is as strong as an ox and and as fit as a fiddle be he never LOOKS to be in good shape because of his fat blubbery skin. Toney despite looking like a fatty with blubbery skin might well be in very good shape. He also has a very energy efficient economical fighting style.He is in better shape than he LOOKS.
                  Last edited by Prince Mongo; 02-11-2013, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    he is alway a cheat being a steriod user.
                    And that too, compensating the lazyness with steriods

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      I can do that without steriods

ME>Toney

Plus I have proper form.
                      post a video of you doing it...ill wait

Comment

Working...
                      X