Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux To Donaire: Prepare For What's Coming!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rigo is a glorified has been. amateur boxing is worlds apart with the pros. donaire will expose this guy and knock 'em out with 6

Comment

Rigo , solis , dorticos , garbey , pedro luis diaz , the trainer , are all in the camp for this fight..... Looks like they are in la finca de los monos , in la havana , cuba....... Cualquieraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, manana los voy a ver entrenar , cualquieraaaaaaaaaaaa.

Comment

Originally posted by puga
        Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Oh boy...

So the problem was that Caribe and TR didn't want to work together?

congratualtions for your adorable baby daughter, very cute baby..

on the other note, you will be sad on the night of april 13th coz your hero is getting destroyed...im so sorry in advance..
        My hero? Lol I don't treat fighters like you do Donaire.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
          He's not rehearsing his combos to toy with them he's drawing them in by having them think oh he's putting them out and bringing them back slowly so when he brings it back slowly I'll jump on him...Theyre just traps from Rigondeaux.
          Perhaps. Either way, Rigo does what he does because he can. I think that little tactic will be absent versus Donaire. Guille will have too much respect for Nonito's speed and power.

Comment

if Donaire puts this guy to sleep he should be regarded as the P4P King for ****s sake given all this hype about Rigo

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              My hero? Lol I don't treat fighters like you do Donaire.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              damn , i see your avi , i see myself trying to be nice to you..lol , man up puga damn it..lol

ive been critical of nonito , i think he's an aroogant SOB and a very disrespectful son, i tink he's a pu$$y whoop too .... but rigo is getting destroyed man , or lose a onesided decision ...thats just my honest opinion..dont mean to be arrogant my friend...damn, im gona be eating a lot of crow IF nonito losses this, ..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                see , even you are not a fan of..and you see what i see too.. old habits are hard to break my friend and we could only judge things that we see , not things we think a fighter might do..im really intruiged what kind of gameplan team rigo have for this fight......
                I've seen Rigo do a lot of things in training footage and in fight films. He likes to showboat a certain way. It's not appealing to some, but that's what he does sometimes. The guy is gifted. It's not uncommon with people like him. Whether his tendency to toy with his opponents becomes ingrained as habit is certainly possible, but I think Guillermo knows how throw a proper jab.

I'm with you on the game-plan aspect. I have a growing feeling that Rigo is going to impress a lot of his detractors and fight much more actively than they think. A lot of people like to point out the second half of the Cordoba fight, but I consider that an anomaly. Guillermo never fought like that before or since. He might be defensively inclined towards Donaire, but I don't believe Rigo is going to run.

Comment

So many people are going to jump on the Rigondeaux bandwagon after this fight. This will be a hell of a win for a 12th victory!

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                    So many people are going to jump on the Rigondeaux bandwagon after this fight. This will be a hell of a win for a 12th victory!
                    If Rigo wins this fight, it'll be huge...instant hardcore fan following.

Comment

I've been a big Donaire fan for a while and as well as Rigo. I personally think that Rigo's career should be much farther along than it is now, but he is extremely skilled none the less.

Donaire does get sloppy and he bruises rather easily. I just can't help but feel Rigo shows up in impeccable form and lands devastating punches on Donaire that mess his face up.

I think Rigo has another level and he just needs the right opponent to put him in that gear.

Comment

Working...
                      X