Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux To Donaire: Prepare For What's Coming!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    true its all relative, you know. We know what donaire has done in the past with his power, but does it mean that he will automatically ko a rigo who's hard to hit, no. He could do it , but let's see what happens on fight night. I think people that say rigo has no chance will be pleasantly surprised.
    Like i said before, let's wait for April 13th. Nothing personal here chief. If Rigo is at this level, that surely means he have done something good. I respect that, although i don't see a way he can beat Donaire.

Comment

Donaires trhows a wild , wild left hook .... Rigo ducks it .... Sraight left to the body .... Rigo has done this too many times , he has seen this left hook in" la finca de los monos "and " el cordova cardin " in the pros too . If you ducks donaire left hook , he is an ordinary fighter.... Watch narvaez , rafael conception , in you tube . If you know boxing , you know what i mean .donaire did nothing , nada .

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        haha they dont want to put their money where their mouth is, sh... i dont blame them

My goodness Arum was talking BAD about Donaire! I wonder has Nonito seen that clip lol

Comment

Damn!!! That was a smack down.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire_Royce View Post
            My goodness Arum was talking BAD about Donaire! I wonder has Nonito seen that clip lol
            nonito knows arum does'nt like him ..hell , after the arce fight , he insulted arum indirectly ..

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              Translation: Rigo will run to avoid Donaire's power while Mares would actually try and fight him.
              I understand what your saying , but Mares WILL get iced while Rigo can make it a very technical explosive fight and they are great to watch in there own right .

Man you got to look at the science in boxing , its a beautiful thing , its not all about the bash , some fights are just great because of the skills involved .

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                for real and his jab aint good either...for this fight his jab is more of a trouble than an asset...and that reaching lead to the body that rigo tards love to brag about aint gonna wok with nonito either, atleast not againts a precise counter puncher..he also got a habit of faking that lead left extending it halfway just to measure distance, thats another nono imo ..all in all, rigo's flaws will play into nonito advantage...
                A lot of that stuff you're critiquing is just Rigo toying with his opponents, pawing and even rehearsing his combos before delivering them. (Something I'm not a big fan of, BTW.) You think an exceptional talent who's literally been fighting his whole life and trained by some of the best in the world doesn't know how to throw a jab? It's not like Rigo or his trainers haven't noticed obvious "flaws" that armchair coaches on the Internet find so blatant. Rigondeaux does what he does because he can. You can be sure his game will tighten up with Donaire.

Comment

C'mon Nonito! Damn this boy is going to be an ATG right quick.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    A lot of that stuff you're critiquing is just Rigo toying with his opponents, pawing and even rehearsing his combos before delivering them. (Something I'm not a big fan of, BTW.) You think an exceptional talent who's literally been fighting his whole life and trained by some of the best in the world doesn't know how to throw a jab? It's not like Rigo or his trainers haven't noticed obvious "flaws" that armchair coaches on the Internet find so blatant. Rigondeaux does what he does because he can. You can be sure his game will tighten up with Donaire.
                    He's not rehearsing his combos to toy with them he's drawing them in by having them think oh he's putting them out and bringing them back slowly so when he brings it back slowly I'll jump on him...Theyre just traps from Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      see , even you are not a fan of..and you see what i see too.. old habits are hard to break my friend and we could only judge things that we see , not things we think a fighter might do..im really intruiged what kind of gameplan team rigo have for this fight......

Comment

Working...
                      X