Comments Thread For: Marquez: We'll Review Every Option, Pacquiao Only One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez sealed his career perfectly by stopping Pac
    there's 0 reason for him to go on
    if it's not Pac, why even bother fighting again?
    anybody else will beat piss drinker now, he's old
    nothing left to prove, just retire, and take Rafael with him, he's shot

Comment

Might as well fight Morales in Mexico.
      You can fight Rios in Mexico too....

Comment

MARQUEZ VS PACMAN V
        FLOYD VS MARQUEZ II
        or just retire........

Comment

Originally posted by ailicec View Post
          Marquez can make millions fighting Mathyse, Maidana, Rios, Broner, García and can have Pacquiao wait 2 years .
          Don't be ******. Marquez didn't resume his career to have a bunch of difficult fights for lower pay and fight till he is 42. Money talks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            this ^^^^

/ thread.

Comment

It's funny that starting from the first fight thru the 3rd, marquez has done nothing but beg and chase PAC around. Now that he finally has a win over PAC all of a sudden he's gonna review all possible options first? U didn't care for the other options when u were begging PAC for a rematch. This just goes to show the type of character this guy is. He could have shown some class and say a rematch is possible if they agree to my terms instead he rejects a PAC fight from the start after finally getting the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                It's funny that starting from the first fight thru the 3rd, marquez has done nothing but beg and chase PAC around. Now that he finally has a win over PAC all of a sudden he's gonna review all possible options first? U didn't care for the other options when u were begging PAC for a rematch. This just goes to show the type of character this guy is. He could have shown some class and say a rematch is possible if they agree to my terms instead he rejects a PAC fight from the start after finally getting the win.
                very true statement my friend. green sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                  This is the truth right here. Just because he knocked out Pacquiao he believes he's another PPV seller. Like Pacquiao, he should just retire. He has nothing left to accomplish.

Comment

Exactly, he can make MILLIONS fighting García, Khan, Mathyse, Maidana and others without the need for a Pacquiao rematch and Arum stable. Like I said earlier, Pacquiao will do 500,000 or less pay per views without M&M (Mayeather or Marquez). I can see Marquez easily doing over 7 millions/fight against all the above mentioned and asking for 25 million + for Paqcuiao. And if you don't think so give me your opinion on why he should give Pacquiao an immediate rematch if Pacquiao had him wait an average of 2 years for each rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      agreed but i dont blame him the only way he can beat pac is by knockout. he could win ten rounds and still lose a split decision or get a draw. he has won a minimum of 3 of the 4 fights and only has gotten credit for one i honestly dont blame him.

Comment

Working...
                      X