Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero vs Mayweather Hold up is NOT about Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see some of these people finally got put on timeout...they've been spamming the hell out of here for days or even weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Hearn will be in the U.S. for Broner vs. Rees this Saturday (assuming neither guy pulls out the fight). I'm sure him and Schaefer will get together and discuss Brook vs. Alexander.

Once we get a new date for that fight we'll know who the opponent is.
      I still don't think that would 100% remove Devon from the equation. The onlly two things IMO that lock Devon in or out of the fight is him vacating the belt or Floyd announcing the fight with someone else.

To me Schaefer is so far out of the loop he that he doesn't know what is going to happen. He is probably just covering his bases so GBP is ready for anything. Rescheduling Brook-Alexander would cover their bases in case Floyd goes in a different direction.

Just my two cents though, I could be completely off base. No one really knows what's going to happen, but Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        I thought you already accepted it's gonna be Alexander?
        LOL. At first I thought he was trolling. Then the money rumor came about. Then the money rumor was squashed. Then Floyd retweeted Jeff Mayweather's interview talking about the money issue. Then Schaefer came out and said it wasn't Devon and he knew who it was. Then Schaefer this morning said he had no idea who Floyd will fight. And now they taking forever to reschedule Alexander vs. Brook.

So yeah, I'm about 55/45 leaning towards Alexander right now. That could change tomorrow though. lol

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          LOL. At first I thought he was trolling. Then the money rumor came about. Then the money rumor was squashed. Then Floyd retweeted Jeff Mayweather's interview talking about the money issue. Then Schaefer came out and said it wasn't Devon and he knew who it was. Then Schaefer this morning said he had no idea who Floyd will fight. And now they taking forever to reschedule Alexander vs. Brook.

So yeah, I'm about 55/45 leaning towards Alexander right now. That could change tomorrow though. lol
          When is tomorrow gonna come? You been saying that for like a week now!

Like someone said, just set your mind that it's gonna be Alexander. Then whenever the real opponent is announced, if it's Alexander you already had your mind set and if it's not... it can't get any worse than Alexander, na mean?

Btw that's a hell of a timeline yet we still here on square one.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
            Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing
            Im told that as it relates to Robert Guerrero, the hold-up with the Mayweather situation,"Has nothing to do with money."
            This information appeared on another website more than a week ago. The only thing being held up is the announcement, not the fight. Why the hell are you reposting old useless news?

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
              It's official Floyd is ducking Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero.

Floyd is also ducking Amir Khan since 2010-2011
              Sure. Its also official that he ducked a second fight with Oscar De La Hoya. He ducked a third fight with Jose Luis Castillo, who surely would have KO'd him in a third fight. He also ducked Ricky Hatton after offering to fight him three times and he ducked Cotto at 147 for years after calling Cotto out at 140 and being turned down. A year ago, all the other haters were saying that Guerrerro wasn't a worthy opponent for Mayweather when they bought the rumor that Floyd would fight him then, when, in reality Floyd said he didn't even know who Guerrerro was at the time. Now, he is officially ducking Guerrerro. I guess he will be ducking that giant slayer known as Saul Alvarez next.

Comment

Floyd does this to y'all e very time. I would put my money on he and Canelo fighting May 4th. He usually fights the guy y'all say he's ducking.

Comment

Going to laugh my a$$ off if Paulie dropped out the Mosley fight to fight may

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                    Going to laugh my a$$ off if Paulie dropped out the Mosley fight to fight may
                    That's what I was thinking too. I hope Mayweather makes an announcement soon that it's between. Alexander and Paulie

Comment

So, did Floyd retire yet or what?

Comment

Working...
                      X