Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero vs Mayweather Hold up is NOT about Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of these people keep saying Floyd is scared of a guaranteed fight with Canelo... So what is the guarantee suppose to be? Most people keep saying that Canelo wants a guarantee to fight Floyd win, lose, or draw. If that is true, why would Floyd agree to that? Wht would he want to fight Canelo if he loses. Also, we dont even know who Canelo is fighting. We assume that he will fight Trout, but we really dont know. For all we know, he could be fighting another Josesito Lopes type again. Once again, if that is also the case, why should Floyd accept that of Canelo is going to keep taking shortcuts to the throne?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      Im just saying, why does Mayweather care if it's on HBO or Showtime? Unless he has a contract with HBO which I doubt. PPV is PPV no? Whether its HBO PPV or Showtime PPV. It's a 1 time fee thing. Even if someone doesn't have Showtime they can still order the PPV. Im not sure if you get what Im trying to say here.
      Plus what does randomly name dropping Devon Alexander have to do with networks? I don't see that being the hold up.

Comment

I don't know anymore who Floyd is going to fight on May 4th. I was sure he would fight Guerrero but maybe not. I doubt Floyd fights Alexander on May 4th because Alexander signed a contract to fight Brook and he could get sued and lose his tittle if he fights Mayweather instead. Schaefer is busy setting up the Alexander-Brook fight for May so that does not sound like Alexander will be fighting anyone except Brook. Floyd could always fight the winner of Alexander- Brook in September.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Then what the **** is it?

Just tell us, please.

I'm sick of this "I heard this" and "I heard that".

Either sign the fight or tell us what's holding it up.
            lol calm down, just accept it's Devon then if it's someone (anyone) else your Vegas trip will go better than expected

Comment

BIGPOPPAPUMP already confirmed this. He said the rumor about Guerrero demanding more money is complete sham. That rumor wasn't even close to being true.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                BIGPOPPAPUMP already confirmed this. He said the rumor about Guerrero demanding more money is complete sham. That rumor wasn't even close to being true.
                Floyd still carefully analyzing and calculating risk reward, and marketability of opponent, he is lost and his hair is turning grey since Pacquiao was knocked out he can no longer name drop Pacman so he has to really think hard how to sell a fight this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  lol calm down, just accept it's Devon then if it's someone (anyone) else your Vegas trip will go better than expected

I'm actually heading down that road.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I'm actually heading down that road.
                    Hearn will be in the U.S. for Broner vs. Rees this Saturday (assuming neither guy pulls out the fight). I'm sure him and Schaefer will get together and discuss Brook vs. Alexander.

Once we get a new date for that fight we'll know who the opponent is.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Hearn will be in the U.S. for Broner vs. Rees this Saturday (assuming neither guy pulls out the fight). I'm sure him and Schaefer will get together and discuss Brook vs. Alexander.

Once we get a new date for that fight we'll know who the opponent is.
                      I thought you already accepted it's gonna be Alexander?

Comment

Working...
                      X