Floyd vs DLH(2000-03 version) who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    That's the same guy that thinks Floyd blew out JLC in their first fight
    Why you just blatantly make up something like that? And how arent you banned yet?

Whats this account #200?

Comment

I think it would have been an exciting fight. DLH would have walked trough Floyd's shots...hell, he took bombs from a roided Mosley.
      Last edited by -Huey-; 02-10-2013, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
        i just dont see it he could not even beat mosley which i think could of never ever ever beat floyd

Peak Mosley would have finished Floyd in the 2nd. A younger Shane was ferocious, wouldnt have cared if he was countered and would not have given up/gassed/got discouraged. Just my opinion.

Oscar nearly beat Floyd and he was more than past his.. I'd favor a determined Oscar over Floyd in a close fight. I don't think Floyd comes out with any more wins than Oscar if he had the same run either. Imo of course. Floyd was better before welter IMO. He was great..still is but he could just destroy guys at the lower classes.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          I think them two would have gave us a hell of a boxing match with some great exchanges!

Weight: 147
          Mayweather would never lose to a one handed fighter like Oscar at any point in their careers. The glove size, weight, and Cinco de Mayo couldn't even save Oscar when they actually fought.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Mayweather would never lose to a one handed fighter like Oscar at any point in their careers. The glove size, weight, and Cinco de Mayo couldn't even save Oscar when they actually fought.
            I thought Floyd was his own boss?!

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              How would smaller gloves help Floyd ?

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                Peak Mosley would have finished Floyd in the 2nd. A younger Shane was ferocious, wouldnt have cared if he was countered and would not have given up/gassed/got discouraged. Just my opinion.

Oscar nearly beat Floyd and he was more than past his.. I'd favor a determined Oscar over Floyd in a close fight. I don't think Floyd comes out with any more wins than Oscar if he had the same run either. Imo of course. Floyd was better before welter IMO. He was great..still is but he could just destroy guys at the lower classes.

Mosley "gassing" in the second round is a myth. Mayweather's defense and the fact that he fought back is what "discouraged Mosley." Maywather wasn't at his peak for that fight either. And anybody who objectively watched Myweather-Delahoya knows Oscar did not " nearly win." Unless you're trying to legitimize a bogus scorecard.

Comment

Oscar takes this one comfortably IMO.
                  Too big, too fast, too skilled.. 147-154 pounders of the previous decade would steamroll through today's.

Comment

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
                    How would smaller gloves help Floyd ?
                    Speed and the fact Mayweather does not like 10 oz gloves. Oscar even acknowledged he favored 10 oz gloves because he felt it would neutralize Mayweather's speed.

Miguel Cotto did the same thing when Mayweather wanted 8 oz gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      I thought Floyd was his own boss?!
                      Well you thought wrong at the time he fought Oscar. Floyd wasn't calling the shots in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X