No announcement yet.

Frampton/Martinez score at time of stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I thought Frampton performs well but there were a few noticable holes I saw in his game.

His defence definitely needs improving. He sometimes backups with his hands down and that's a problem.

Under pressure he looks a little uncomfortable at times, it's normal because he's still green.

I didn't like how he was just touching him with little combinations at times, just non effective scoring punches. Unnecessarily using up energy.

On the flipside, his power is clearly legit. Good jab, good timing, solid skill set and he's still learning. He's only going to get better.

Showed he can take a good shot. Not even buzzed at any point and Kiko landed some hard hard shots.

Not as sold as I was after Molitor but good performance none the less.
    Nah, after Molitor what was there to say, he looked flawless. Kiko was a different animal to that Molitor though and at least now some questions have been answered ie Carl CAN take a big punch! I see Framps going all the way, Donaire is not losing at the weight to anyone though.

Who u like Frampton or Quigg? And who is your favourite?

That for me is one of the very best fights that can be made

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      Nah, after Molitor what was there to say, he looked flawless. Kiko was a different animal to that Molitor though and at least now some questions have been answered ie Carl CAN take a big punch! I see Framps going all the way, Donaire is not losing at the weight to anyone though.

Frampton seems to want the best so hopefully we'll see him in the mix at 122. He's in the Top 10 already so I expect him to.

I think Quigg's good. I definitely prefer Frampton and I used to lean on Frampton and I still do but I'm not as confident.

Both are good boxers with good power. Quigg's body shots are viscous. But Frampton has proved he has legit power. No one has stopped Martinez let alone with a single shot.

That's a fight's that's going to happen and I can't wait.

Comment

Anyone seen Dan_Cov today?

I fear for his health.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post

molitor was completely shot. people always look good against shot fighters ....here it comes....unless you are calzaghe and get dropped by roy jones!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Frampton seems to want the best so hopefully we'll see him in the mix at 122. He's in the Top 10 already so I expect him to.

I think Quigg's good. I definitely prefer Frampton and I used to lean on Frampton and I still do but I'm not as confident.

Both are good boxers with good power. Quigg's body shots are viscous. But Frampton has proved he has legit power. No one has stopped Martinez let alone with a single shot.

That's a fight's that's going to happen and I can't wait.
            I like em both A LOT but prefer Scotty, man at the Munroe fight those body shots SOUNDED brutal and were! I think i lean slightly towards The Jackal too though, he has the Far better amateur experience, the better chin and seems the puncher of the two as well.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              molitor was completely shot. people always look good against shot fighters ....here it comes....unless you are calzaghe and get dropped by roy jones!
              Haha! My man

Shot he most certainly was, far worse than i expected.

Comment

Working...
              X