Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is floyd success due to the culture he appeals to, lack of intellect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    No...I know what YOU'RE all about. You're one of the closed fists types.
    Ok. Lol. Guess I'm a black panther then.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      If you only praise Mexican boxers in your sig you're a nationalistic Racist...
      If you only praise black boxers you're a "real boxing fan" and anyone that says something about it is Racist
      Nothing but the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Ok. Lol. Guess I'm a black panther then.
        Who said anything about a black panther?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          If you only praise Mexican boxers in your sig you're a nationalistic Racist...
          If you only praise black boxers you're a "real boxing fan" and anyone that says something about it is Racist
          you know how it is man, there is no real men in that culture just a bunch of children crying about this or that. everyones wrong but them.

Comment

• Mexkinz beez nashionlistek n'd sheeit!!

Comment

• Originally posted by am boxing5 View Post
              mexkinz beez nashionlistek n'd sheeit!!
              lmfao

hold on bro you might be a racist this migth be one of those thing that only black people can say or do but if others say or do its racist.

Comment

• Look kid, You may have personal issues with Floyd Mayweather. You may not. But what is sure is that you come across like a hater. Why do you even care what Floyd does off the ring? Do you hate him that bad? Let him be as he wishes, let him gamble away all his money and sleep with as many hos as he wants, why do you even care? Live your life and stop worrying about the life of other people. You think Mayweather gives a damn about you? He doesn't even know or care that you exist. Get a life you troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by HolyGhost View Post
                  Look kid, You may have personal issues with Floyd Mayweather. You may not. But what is sure is that you come across like a hater. Why do you even care what Floyd does off the ring? Do you hate him that bad? Let him be as he wishes, let him gamble away all his money and sleep with as many hos as he wants, why do you even care? Live your life and stop worrying about the life of other people. You think Mayweather gives a damn about you? He doesn't even know or care that you exist. Get a life you troll.
                  when did I ever hate on him, I never even said anything bad about him.

LOL where in this thread did I say anything bad about Mayweather?

Learn to stop talking out your ass maybe you wont look so dumb that often.
                  Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 02-10-2013, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                    Mexkinz beez nashionlistek n'd sheeit!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      Who said anything about a black panther?
                      I'm giving you the answer you want to hear

Comment

Working...
                      X