Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is floyd success due to the culture he appeals to, lack of intellect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    We are all urban youth.

We are all ghetto in nature.

We are Trayvon Martin

#justicefortrayvon

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic
      Trayvon approves!!

Are you serious?
      Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 02-09-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• None of us "floyd Fans" have to explain to TS why we like him. Everyone hardly every knows what is going on in a players personal life. Jason Terry called a guy a racial slur during a game. I'm still a fan of the team. TS is simply using his own bigotry as fact to discredit Floyd. He obviously hates him because he is a winner and he's not of his own ethnicity.

TS you cannot blame anyone for your short comings. You and only you are the one to blame for your success ( or lack thereof ). And only you. The mere fact that you wrote this thread makes my point. What else did you do today?

Comment

• Originally posted by rambov View Post
          None of us "floyd Fans" have to explain to TS why we like him. Everyone hardly every knows what is going on in a players personal life. Jason Terry called a guy a racial slur during a game. I'm still a fan of the team. TS is simply using his own bigotry as fact to discredit Floyd. He obviously hates him because he is a winner and he's not of his own ethnicity.

TS you cannot blame anyone for your short comings. You and only you are the one to blame for your success ( or lack thereof ). And only you. The mere fact that you wrote this thread makes my point. What else did you do today?
          is that your girl in you avatar?

Comment

• Originally posted by rambov View Post
            None of us "floyd Fans" have to explain to TS why we like him. Everyone hardly every knows what is going on in a players personal life. Jason Terry called a guy a racial slur during a game. I'm still a fan of the team. TS is simply using his own bigotry as fact to discredit Floyd. He obviously hates him because he is a winner and he's not of his own ethnicity.

yeah dont know nothing, I hate mayweather thats why I called him the greatest boxer probably from this era.

But I must hate mayweather lol, when will you guys stop being emotional behind your thinking and just talk boxing, leave the feelings for the females.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              yeah dont know nothing, I hate mayweather thats why I called him the greatest boxer probably from this era.

But I must hate mayweather lol, when will you guys stop being emotional behind your thinking and just talk boxing, leave the feelings for the females.
              lol, this coming from one of the biggest females on the board.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                lol, this coming from one of the biggest females on the board.
                yeah okay.....

says the guy who just posted here to bring drama like a female.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  yeah okay.....

says the guy who just posted here to bring drama like a female.
                  dude, u started this thread to bring drama, like a jealous chick, who cant get over the truth. just retire from the site and worship your mexican fighters. in truth none of them deserve to have pathetic fans like u, well mebbe except for margarito. at least mexican fighters act like men. something u obviously didnt learn growing up. stayed on the mothers tit too long i guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    dude, u started this thread to bring drama, like a jealous chick, who cant get over the truth. just retire from the site and worship your mexican fighters. in truth none of them deserve to have pathetic fans like u, well mebbe except for margarito. at least mexican fighters act like men. something u obviously didnt learn growing up. stayed on the mothers tit too long i guess.
                    I started this thread to discuss boxing, if you look through it all I didnt disrespect anyone once, unlike you who dont know how to act like a man and treat people with respect.

It is not my fault your got your feelings hurt over this thread, why attack me? are you going to attack all the other posters who agreed?

You are just a emotional poster, something you see you dont like you write off as disrespectful and since you do its okay for you to disrespect people.

Grow up.

Comment

• on a side note, TS has actually made some pretty badass gifs/sigs involving black fighters for posters on this very site. Why would a racist make sigs showcasing fighters that he supposedly hates?

This being one of them:

He also made a really good Ali one and some others.

Comment

Working...
                      X