Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is floyd success due to the culture he appeals to, lack of intellect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd/Broner/Hopkins fans are quick to call someone racist knowing that those boxers have been proven to be racist. Their excuse is that they only care what they do in the ring. Guess they follow the ignorant NAACP motto too much.
    Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 02-09-2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• This would be about bigotry not racism~

Floyd's success has to do with being a spectacular boxer, if he didn't have that he would have no platform with which to speak then no one would give two shits about what kind of guy he is~

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
        So let me get this right, it is OK for Mexicans to continue to root and support Antonio Margarito after he got caught trying to cheat...but it is Bad for "URBAN" AKA Black People AKA "*****S" (is what you probably really want to say) to support Mayweather? I notice it is Negative when Blacks Support Their Own but when others Support their Own that is considered just "PRIDE"

Ricans back Cotto...NO PROBLEM! Filipinos back Pacquiao...NO Problem! Mexicans back Margrito...NO PROBLEM!

Blacks back Mayweather and Broner..."You Just Like Them Because They Are Black" or "YOU MUST BE BLACK"
        are you guys gonna play the victim your whole lives?

this thread is not about race, if you bother to read the thread rather then jump to conclusion you will see I said all race take part in the ****** urban culture.

But not surprisingly and conveniently you over look that to play the race card and once again play the victim.

grow up.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoLove View Post
          No racism intented. I am refering to black, white and hispanics.

Drake is popular among the mainstream public. I am talking about people from the 'hood' and ******s.
          Still don't know what you're talking about. Drake is in every hood **** house.

Comment

• How to spot prejudice

" are (you guys) gonna (play the victim) your whole lives?"

Comment

• Originally posted by rambov View Post
              How to spot prejudice

" are (you guys) gonna (play the victim) your whole lives?
              O that was very prejudice.,

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                I think some black dude stole this guy girlfriend or is currently ***ing his mom...he has like this weird fetish of talking **** about black fighters that is really all he talks about

How many times do you see blacks starting random threads talking about Mexican fighters or Rican Fighters or any other race of fighters and trying to use one fighter to try and attack their entire race?

This dude just has a uncontrollable Inferiority Complex and I guess bashing black fighters and black people online makes him feel better about his life lol

A lot of people just respect the skills, it has nothing to do with the way he acts because most people with common sense already knows what Mayweather is doing when he starts to act crazy on HBO 24/7 or when he throws out a crazy statement which is usually around the time he has a fight coming up soon ironically

So let me get this right, it is OK for Mexicans to continue to root and support Antonio Margarito after he got caught trying to cheat...but it is Bad for "URBAN" AKA Black People AKA "*****S" (is what you probably really want to say) to support Mayweather? I notice it is Negative when Blacks Support Their Own but when others Support their Own that is considered just "PRIDE"

Ricans back Cotto...NO PROBLEM! Filipinos back Pacquiao...NO Problem! Mexicans back Margrito...NO PROBLEM!

Blacks back Mayweather and Broner..."You Just Like Them Because They Are Black" or "YOU MUST BE BLACK"

Actually I would even go as far as to say that black guys on this site hardly ever criticize other fighters. They are usually on defense on BS. But I think this site panders to that.

Comment

• a quick question to all who crying racism.

So ****** urban culture automatically means black to you guys?

why?

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    O that was very prejudice.,
                    You're not fooling anyone dude. Just say what you want to say. Want me to say it for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by rambov View Post
                      You're not fooling anyone dude. Just say what you want to say. Want me to say it for you?
                      why dont you, its a public forum you dont need to ask permission from me, I am not your master.

Comment

Working...
                      X