Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like golovkin but why fight a guy with 2 consecutive losses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    Not what i said. Not at all. At the end of the day, fighters have to build themselves up. Waiting til 30 is not ideal. It's just not. U guys will just keep waiting for these guys to make a splash and it won't come. U will keep making excuses until they disappear or they step up n get exposed because they have been fighting at the euro level for too long. If its not golovkins fault, then when the hell will it be? After his next stay busy?i guess so.
    God, it's like talking to a wall. He didn't just wait till he's 30. We've already gone through this. Not only did he try to fight Sturm he tried to fight Peter Quillin, Geale, N'dam, Pirog (who pulled out due to injury and the #10 fighter in Proksa filled in), Macklin, and others. WTF you want him to do?

And what is this Euro stuff you talk about? Peter Quillin is American and he's only a few months younger than Golovkin. Who the hell was Martinez fighting at age 30?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      No you didn't. You probably still don't. Who was the promoter? Cuz obviously you didn't know the background.

We literally just went over this. His promoter was wasting his time, keeping him sidelined, not giving him the big fights.
      He was sidelined with K2 too I guess...because since signing with them his resume hasn't really jumped a notch. I mean seriously, the Ishida fight sucks the rosado fight sucked. And that was on HBO and it's not really better than Rees either

Comment

This guy wants to fight everyone in his division and calls them all out, offers to go abroad into their back yard, he has most of his division ducking him openly, hell even Eddie Hearn said this week during an interview he doesn't want to put Barker in with him, way too high risk for the money, he can get similar money elsewhere without the danger, yet it's somehow GGG's fault for fighting a stay busy fight the majority of you won't even see on your TV sets?

Stop winging, he is doing all he can to get the fights, he won't duck or cherry pick or lead you along, he doesn't have the time. The man is urgent, just have a. Little patience and if you are angry, raise your voice at the guys who are not as urgent to call him out and make a fight with him

Comment

Not what i said. Not at all. At the end of the day, fighters have to build themselves up. Waiting til 30 is not ideal. It's just not. U guys will just keep waiting for these guys to make a splash and it won't come. U will keep making excuses until they disappear or they step up n get exposed because they have been fighting at the euro level for too long. If its not golovkins fault, then when the hell will it be? After his next stay busy?i guess so.
          Build himself up while his promoter is sitting him and fcuking him over? How was he suppose to do that, please explain, i would love to hear this. Who's fault is it? WBA's and his promoters for protecting Sturm by screwing Golovkin over, its simple. You do know that fight have to be agreed by both fighters right? Golovkin cant just choose a fighter he wants and the fight automatically happens. Lets have a top fighter actually agree to fight him. But lemme guess, its golovkins fault the entire MW division is avoiding him because he didnt make a splash in the last few years

Euro level lol Rees isnt even the top LW in his own country let alone europe

Comment

He was sidelined with K2 too I guess...because since signing with them his resume hasn't really jumped a notch. I mean seriously, the Ishida fight sucks the rosado fight sucked. And that was on HBO and it's not really better than Rees either
            Are you ever going to list all of these fighters Golovkin should have fought???

Comment

Wrong answer!!! Thanks for playing!

Comment

God, it's like talking to a wall. He didn't just wait till he's 30. We've already gone through this. Not only did he try to fight Sturm he tried to fight Peter Quillin, Geale, N'dam, Pirog (who pulled out due to injury and the #10 fighter in Proksa filled in), Macklin, and others. WTF you want him to do?

And what is this Euro stuff you talk about? Peter Quillin is American and he's only a few months younger than Golovkin. Who the hell was Martinez fighting at age 30?
                Quillin is another one. No excuse for him. Martinez is different, he had a career reset. He proved himself, he took ****ty fights and fought a guy no1 would touch. Golovkins has to make a move. I dunno what that will be but waiting and taking stay busys aren't it

Comment

Wrong answer!!! Thanks for playing!
                  Ur welcome, and enjoy the golovkin show. Ishida now and who knows maybe Cintron will be next

Comment

this golovking-ishida fight isn't even on a premium channel. golovking just likes to beat up people in his spare time even if no one is watching.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                      Are you ever going to list all of these fighters Golovkin should have fought???
                      Did I respond to u when u originally asked me to?

Comment

Working...
                      X