No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Williams-Botha Controversy Will Likely Bring Investigation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
    And Botha ain't even that ancient yet (for a hw)
    Yeah he's only 44 and has been in the ring with a who's who of the best fighters from the last. Two decades. If he isn't ancient than Vittles is prime, so you should stop crying about Haye trying to fight an old man.

Comment

Controversial stuff.

Comment

Botha's been a professional for longer than I've been alive.

I doubt SBW returns to the ring at all.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Yeah he's only 44 and has been in the ring with a who's who of the best fighters from the last. Two decades. If he isn't ancient than Vittles is prime, so you should stop crying about Haye trying to fight an old man.
          I sense you still carry some resentment after I trashed you in your own thread.

Comment

Looks like someone didn't want to lose a bet there.

Comment

Apparently online bookies were taking bets for an 11th or 12th rd KO, so something weird we going on.

Comment

I sense you still carry some resentment after I trolled you in your own thread.
                There you go son, fixed it for you. Now stop avoiding the point again, man up, and defend your ridiculous accusation of Botha not being ancient, but David Haye trying to pick on an old man.

Comment

There you go son, fixed it for you. Now stop avoiding the point again, man up, and defend your ridiculous accusation of Botha not being ancient, but David Haye trying to pick on an old man.
                  You got upset like a girl and had to put me on ignore from your silly thread

And you have to bring in Vitali and Haye here. You're some kind of big shot on this site yeah? You seem try hard in many ways. Leave Botha alone btw, silly man. Suck David Haye's dick.

Comment

You got upset like a girl and had to put me on ignore from your silly thread

And you have to bring in Vitali and Haye here. You're some kind of big shot on this site yeah? You seem try hard in many ways. Leave Botha alone btw, silly man. Suck David Haye's dick.
                    You got put on ignore because all you were doing is trolling just like now. You cannt answer simple points and questions because it ruins your nuthugging. You got owned there just like I own you on your ridiculous "Botha isn't even that ancient for a heavyweight".
                    Last edited by JAB5239; 02-09-2013, 03:16 PM.

Comment

You got put on ignore because all you were doing is trolling just like now. You cannt answer simple points and questions because it ruins your nuthugging. You got owned there just like I own you on your ridiculous "Botha isn't even that ancient for a heavyweight".
                      Goddamn your so pathetic. So you had to go catch me today in a completely off topic thread and try to bounce back. You could have countered me last time in your own thread, but you put me on ignore like a little scared girl. Why you coming running back now, you want me to spank you more? Go on. You waste most of your time hating on the great Vitali Klitschko, maybe you should try getting laid instead, that would distract you hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                      X