Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devon would have given Mayweather hell. Southpaw, and underrated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
    Devon clearly gets affected by cuts. Some fighters are like that. Plus Bradley thumbed him and headbutted...
    Sounds like adversity to me. Which upholds my point.

In this case, it's about Devon being a better 147 fighter than 140.
    Lol Based on what exactly? Maidana was fat, Jabba the Argentine and Bailey fights like a paraplegic with a gun in his pocket.

Comment

Using wins over Kot and Matthyse, and then referencing losing to Bradley who beat Pac.

This entire sentence is crap.

Comment

Bradley is a known headbutter. Floyd is on the back foot most of the time or when he attacks it's calculated. Perfect for a fighter like Devon.

As for Pac and Bradley, it was clearer win for Bradley than Kolt and Matt VS devon IMO.

Comment

Bradley is a known headbutter. Floyd is on the back foot most of the time or when he attacks it's calculated. Perfect for a fighter like Devon.

As for Pac and Bradley, it was clearer win for Bradley than Kolt and Matt VS devon IMO.
          Yep yall was right about this guy. Dammit!

Comment

I can see why Mayweather is ducking a faster fighter in Alexander who has decent power. Guerrero is stylistically a lot easier to face than Alexander on his day. Alexander would have held when needed and has that 1 punch speed.
            you know you're the only one out of millions who thinks this right? :AOR:

Comment

I didn't say he would beat Mayweather. I am saying Guerrero is easier! you guys reaching

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I can see why Mayweather is ducking a faster fighter in Alexander who has decent power. Guerrero is stylistically a lot easier to face than Alexander on his day. Alexander would have held when needed and has that 1 punch speed.
                Yea sure a guy who cried like a little Bytch when he fought Bradley is going to give Mayweather fits. I think by judging your boxing knowledge you should be blogging on some other sport besides boxing cause you have no clue

Comment

As much as I consider Devon slightly more dangerous than Guerrero,as I stated in a few of my posts, there is no way Mayweather is "ducking" Alexander.

I can see Devon win 3 maximum 4 rounds against any decent version of Floyd. His speed could give Mayweather some minor issue in the first few rounds, but that's about it. It's not like Devon demolished his competition so far, he got a couple of contested "close decisions" and lost to Bradley.

That said, I still think Guerrero is tailor made for an aging Floyd, but there is no way in hell Mayweather is "ducking" here

Comment

So being headbutt is ok now huh? Ortiz anyone?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Headbutting is not ok. Can't stand Bradley for that. But, your right when you say Devon won't beat Floyd. But, bottom line Floyd is versatile and can change his style if it calls for it. Mosley-Mayweather he came forward. Mayweather-Ortiz he was the one walking Ortiz down. I don't think Devon could handle Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X