Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devon would have given Mayweather hell. Southpaw, and underrated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I am dead serious. Guerrero beat Aydin who got beat by Sot Karass recently. Aydin wasn't that known or that good.

Berto lost to Ortiz and was on a level of Collazo.

Alexander at least beat Maidana convincingly. He beat Matthyse and Kotelnik. He beat Witter and Urango.

He lost to Bradley who beat Pacquiao also.

Styles makes fights, and a slow footed, fairly slow punching Gueerro is not a fighter to beat Mayweather.

Alexander has the better chance because of his speed, power, and reflexes. Plus he will tie Mayweather up (New adopted style) which is some ways was effective for Hatton (Mayweather was in his prime and had faster footwork)

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
        so now he is ducking Alexander???wtf is going on here
        LOL @ ducking Alexander.

Comment

Haha.

Either a stoppage after an easy bit of work or 12 rounds to 0 for Mayweather. He's simply too good for these boys, even at 36.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
            I am dead serious. Guerrero beat Aydin who got beat by Sot Karass recently. Aydin wasn't that known or that good.

Berto lost to Ortiz and was on a level of Collazo.

Alexander at least beat Maidana convincingly. He beat Matthyse and Kotelnik. He beat Witter and Urango.

He lost to Bradley who beat Pacquiao also.

Styles makes fights, and a slow footed, fairly slow punching Gueerro is not a fighter to beat Mayweather.

Alexander has the better chance because of his speed, power, and reflexes. Plus he will tie Mayweather up (New adopted style) which is some ways was effective for Hatton (Mayweather was in his prime and had faster footwork)
            Well like I said, Devon is mentally inferior. He has had questionable decisions against Kotelnik and Matthysse. Aside from speeding and holding (a clearly fat) Maidana out of their fight, the last time I was impressed with Devon was when he fought Urango. He doesn't have the skill or intangibles to figure mayweather out, and to face adversity and self doubt he would need to in which to do so. Devon folds in 10 and Floyd makes a statement. Bradley can stop Devon? So can Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
              Well like I said, Devon is mentally inferior. He has had questionable decisions against Kotelnik and Matthysse. Aside from speeding and holding (a clearly fat) Maidana out of their fight, the last time I was impressed with Devon was when he fought Urango. He doesn't have the skill or intangibles to figure mayweather out, and to face adversity and self doubt he would need to in which to do so. Devon folds in 10 and Floyd makes a statement. Bradley can stop Devon? So can Floyd.
              Devon clearly gets affected by cuts. Some fighters are like that. Plus Bradley thumbed him and headbutted...

In this case, it's about Devon being a better 147 fighter than 140.

Comment

i'd like for canelo to ko mayweather just to shake things up.
                it wont happen but it would be cool.

mayweather is too good for these young chumps. nobody has the heart to beat him. pacquiao has the heart but not the skill...

mayweather is in a class of his own. he proves it in every fight.

Comment

I can't subscribe to this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                    I can see why Mayweather is ducking a faster fighter in Alexander who has decent power. Guerrero is stylistically a lot easier to face than Alexander on his day. Alexander would have held when needed and has that 1 punch speed.
                    This forum has gone to hell.

Comment

Alexander giving Floyd problems?? LMAO
                      Why is this thread even active??
                      Like Roger would say, "you don't know SH#T about boxing!"

Comment

Working...
                      X