Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather will never fight Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He will never fight the legit canelo, he will probably force him to lose like 2 pounds to drain him and get to fight the zombie version. yeah that what I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I guarantee you if Khan beats Guerrero, Brook, or someone similar, almost everyone who said Mayweather wouldn't fight Alvarez will say he doesn't want to fight Khan. I'm seeing more and more of it lately when Khan is doing nothing.

FFS, I saw a post recently claiming Golden Boy/Haymon made Khan/Collazo expecting Khan to get knocked out, freeing Mayweather of any reason to fight him. And when Khan dominated, that scared Mayweather.
      yep...........

Comment

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
        All it had to take was for Canelo to be drained at a catchweight of 152.

All it had to to take was for Maidana to wear Pillows/ Floyds Ring size/ Floyds favorite ref.

Mayweather hasn't fought Pacquiao, and people are blaming Manny?

What a warrior this Coward is, lmao
        Lmao. It's hilarious reading u ppl come up with whatever excuse u can use to discredit any Mayweather win.

Comment

• Mayweather says Canelo is still undefeated, it was at a catchweight by the way.

Comment

• more drained than corrales

Comment

• Originally posted by BendOver View Post
              Actually canelo offered a 150 lbs cw to fight him, they agreed on two more pounds
              You are either a newbie or a Floyd fan. Or both.

Canelo is a growing man. What he said a few years earlier doesn't mean that he can still make 150 or 152 and not be drained. Canelo fought at WW too. When he couldn't no more, he went up. Now he struggles to make 154 let alone 152. His last few fights he demanded 155!

At 154, it's all on Canelo, at 152, well Floyd did what he did to Maidana. Took away Canelo's advantage. Floyd and Canelo held titles at 154. Just crazy that they fought with all those titles at 152.

Last edited by ADP02; 10-23-2014, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• That's true, Mayweather would never fight Canelo like he fought Maidana the 1st time. He knew he had to use his Amatuer point system to prevent Canelo from the concave'ment of his skull.

He knows what he can and can't get away with.

Comment

• Still funny.

Comment

• bummmmmmmmmmp...but it was not a good win doe

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      bummmmmmmmmmp...but it was not a good win doe

Nobody wanted this fight to be at a catchweight. Floyd fought a drained zombie that night.

Comment

Working...
                      X