Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Wants Random Drug Testing For All His Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, as a hardcore pac fan this is a disgrace to the sport! I'm disgusted with Tim Bradley!

I'm not sure who he’s ducking but he’s ducking someone with these cowardly testing demands!

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      Sounds like posturing for a Floyd match.
      and then Bob Arum enters the room.

Comment

so it isn't Olympic style drug testing then is it?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Wow. This post is laughably bad
          What so bad about it? Its true, pac's camp is so unorganized that if he was on ped's it would of surfaced by now.

Comment

Originally posted by jlcelestine View Post
            Huh? I thought Berto failed his test and had his fight cancelled as a DiBella fighter going against a Golden Boy fighter. I thought Peterson failed his test as an independent fighter and had his fight cancelled against a Golden Boy fighter. I guess i need to follow boxing more closely.
            Berto and Peterson demanded tests even though they knew they are juicing. Much like Floyd. What they didn't know is get tested by VADA.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Bradley's just scared of everyone - let the commission do their jobs!

Love how certain clowns went from saying testing was a duck method to demanding it be done all the time
              I noticed the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Bradley needs to do year round testing, not just for fights
                And he doesnt know anything about VADA? Timothy must not know about google and the internet
                Wouldn't that apply to all fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  not only that, but I don't think i remember an asian boxer ever testing positive for a steroid....is there an instance where an asian boxer ever tested positive for a steroid?
                  I heard gentically asian's are harder to detect drug useage or something like that, don't know if there's any truth to it.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Doubt it, Pacman is not that smart to get away with juicing if he did he would be one of the guys caught, I never seen any filipino get caught cheating most of the ones failing drug tests are african american boxers, you guys give him so much credit by thinking he has been juicing for years, just because Floyd said so.

Pac is the same guy who signed two contracts, and he has always been ripped and muscular and rehydrated to 145 when he was fighting at featherweight.

and when you don't cut weight your face will look fuller and bigger.
                    Your post is a disgrace.

Comment

nice......now the clowns who were against random testing are spouting bout year round..same ones who said manny only had to take the commission testing

Comment

Working...
                      X