No announcement yet.

At 147 who do you want Floyd to fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
    When did he say that, link would be appreciated.
    boxingscene posted the article...use the search function

Comment

lol MANIAC310 getting all cowardly in this thread... Just butt hurt little b*tch boy...

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Well? Fighting crap fighters is also bad, Larry. I swear you must just be acting, nobody could be as thick as you in real life.
        so who would you like to see him fight at 147?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
          Not Alexander... however I said my part in another thread about this Al Haymon fighter.

Comment

At WW, Guererro.

Rather see that than anyone else including Pacquaio, Marquez and Bradley.

Comment

can't believe people prefer boring ass bradley instead of Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                lol MANIAC310 getting all cowardly in this thread... Just butt hurt little b*tch boy...
                Only coward that exist is Floyd. Also the only butt hurt bltches are the Floyd fans trying to make Floyd look good by looking like idiots themselves. As usual!

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                  If its gonna be ppv, then I would say Marquez, but he shouldnt even be thinking of charging huge sums of money for fighting the likes of RG or Bradley and should do it on the network, I wouldnt have a problem with that. Devon Alexander, is absolute pap and should be nowhere near getting a fight with Floyd, not to mention that he is one of the most hideous to watch, if not the very worst! fighters around.

Floyd wants to charge $60-70 dollars then he should actually challenge himself and finally do something to earn(earn...remember that Larry....no?) it.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    Not Alexander... however I said my part in another thread about this Al Haymon fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      If its gonna be ppv, then I would say Marquez, but he shouldnt even be thinking of charging huge sums of money for fighting the likes of RG or Bradley and should do it on the network, I wouldnt have a problem with that. Devon Alexander, is absolute pap and should be nowhere near getting a fight with Floyd, not to mention that he is one of the most hideous to watch, if not the very worst! fighters around.

Floyd wants to charge $60-70 dollars then he should actually challenge himself and finally do something to earn(earn...remember that Larry....no?) it.
                      why in the hell would he rematch a man he beat 12-0 and got no credit at all for it??i mean none..and that was 4 years ago..Juan is 40 now and slower..so now all the sudden 4 years later Juan is a good fight??make yall damn minds up ****

Comment

Working...
                      X