Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should Wlad vs Pianeta be a non title fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who cares, pianeta will lose, and just as you said, he's quite popular in germany nut sure though if u're being sarcastic

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Speculation? So its not a fact he is highly rated by all orgs, was a former title holder, is a known commodity and is seeking another Klit fight? Lol, ok whatever you say!
      Dodging my arguments again, I see. Keep repeating yourself, you silly parrot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        Dodging my arguments again, I see. Keep repeating yourself, you silly parrot.
        hes repeating the three facts because you called the three facts pure speculation. You seem to be slow on picking up on that, or deliberately ignoring that they are facts. Perhaps he should repeat them again since you ignored them again.

Pianeta is a joke, pure and simple. Selecting someone you've rejected as a sparring partner for a defence of world titles. You could do better going into a local gym in Crawley and picking an opponent there.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
          hes repeating the three facts because you called the three facts pure speculation. You seem to be slow on picking up on that, or deliberately ignoring that they are facts. Perhaps he should repeat them again since you ignored them again.

Pianeta is a joke, pure and simple. Selecting someone you've rejected as a sparring partner for a defence of world titles. You could do better going into a local gym in Crawley and picking an opponent there.
          Pink dress cannot speak for himself at this point in time, so his mistress is yelling at me instead

Comment

Thank you. Only a total fool would not understand this. Nice ownage!

Comment

• If Boxing teaches us anything.. It's that there are no guarantees.
              Wald is the champ.. Every fight he fights is for the championship.. I mean what happens if Pianeta pulls off the upset.. Would that mean he is NOT the champ for beating the champ?
              The question is.. Does Pianeta deserve a shot?.. Not really.. But who is left? The only fight that hasn't been made is Povetkin and it's not for a lack of trying.
              You can't blame Wlad for wanting to stay active and to cash in..

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Thank you. Only a total fool would not understand this. Nice ownage!
                npp*

*=no probs pal. that's not short for 'proven possibility', btw (whatever that means, that ol' chestnut)

Comment

Pink dress cannot speak for himself at this point in time, so his mistress is yelling at me instead
                  its 'Klitschko in the pink dress' to you. It suits his choice of opponent, no? There are probs many female boxers who could beat Pianeta.

still ignoring the facts. ok. pattern there.
                  Last edited by DreamFighter; 03-20-2013, 01:49 PM.

Comment

npp*

*=no probs pal. that's not short for 'proven possibility', btw (whatever that means, that ol' chestnut)
                    :wank::wank::wank:

(get a room boys)

Comment

:wank::wank:

(get a room boys)
                      Your typical kind of response when you can't respond to facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X