If Floyd fights Devon they should do it on Martin Luther King Jr Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    How'd you know? :ANYWORD:
    MLK day is about respect for your fellow man. That would mean you couldn't hate floyd on that day. And we KNOW you ain't letting anyone take your spot as #1 floyd hater.

You might get primaried like republican congressman. Hugh Grant or SPoon 23 might try to throw a coup and unseat you.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      nope not what I am saying but they are the only ones generally I will pay PPV money for.
      absolutely! I wouldn't spend no cash on say a Bradley PPV. He would have to be fighting a great fighter i liked. If he wasnt ...screw him ill catch the replay and watch it on DVR

Comment

absolutely! I wouldn't spend no cash on say a Bradley PPV. He would have to be fighting a great fighter i liked. If he wasnt ...screw him ill catch the replay and watch it on DVR
        yup these dude are so racially motivated they cant see out side they lil world where they call everything racist, I guess according to them I am racist towards whites or euro fighters cause I dont buy any kilts PPV on wealth tv or anything either.

Comment

bullshlt...this fight needs to be fought on April fools day!
          I couldn't agree more with that idea.

Comment

MLK would be rolling in his grave if he saw Devon Alexander putting a beating on African American Hero Floyd Mayweather Jr on his birthday. Its best that Alexander give Floyd his beating on cinco de mayo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
              So buying a fight only if someone is your race or nationality isnt racist??
              Come on, Larry. Buying a fight because someone is of similar ethinic and/or racial background isn't racist. Rooting against or having a dislike someone for being of another ethnic/racial background is racist.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Why would Mexican fans, on a Mexican holiday, want to watch two African-American fighters?
                You mean on American PPV in America? Plus isnt floyd a pioneer of making cinco de mayo weekend a big PPV date?

Comment

He should fight on the day Sam Houston won Texas's independence in 18 minutes.
                  Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 02-07-2013, 09:39 PM.

Comment

WTH, 12/8/13 would be wonderful also. Does anyone remember what happened on 12/8/2012, lmmfao? That was a blessed day. God was watching, and on that day, a fighter got his penis knocked in, and his fans fell out of boxing.

Comment

These two fighting/clinching in a sacred Mexican Holiday is an insult.

I'm not buying this wack ass fight

Comment

Working...
                      X