No announcement yet.

If Floyd fights Devon they should do it on Martin Luther King Jr Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    I agree. Anyone can look at TV any time. But maybe its at the gate that hits better because more would be out celebrating their holiday. Planning a night out to a fight have some drinks and so forth on CDM maybe a better draw.
    i watch it on any day dont matter to me!
    i'm sure your MLK day is usually packed with community events and outreacch in celebration of everything Dr. King accomplished!

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
      Sorry im not racist or a nationalist so i do not think like that..but ya'll enjoy this **** thread im out
      Says the man with the black panthers in his sig.

That bein said its true my family are big boxing fans. We buy a lot of ppvs based on whose fighting most being from mexico will only buy it because of the latin influence in it. The lass ppv that didnt have a mexican was pbf and Moseley and before that was when heavyweights Ruled the boxing scene.. it jas nothing to do with racism more support for a fellow country man.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Or during Kwanzaa. Or on Juneteenth.

Not on Cinco de Mayo.

ahahah this is excellent. Best thread on the Dev May fight

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          LOL how is that racist?

please explain.
          So buying a fight only if someone is your race or nationality isnt racist??

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Why would Mexican fans, on a Mexican holiday, want to watch two African-American fighters?
            Mosley Mayweather was on the May 5th weekend same thing with Mosley Pacquiao.

Guess Mexicans didn't buy those fights because there wasn't a Mexican in the main event.

This argument is just offensive to me. Mexicans like boxing and all boxers not just Mexican ones.

Comment

So buying a fight only if someone is your race or nationality isnt racist??
              nope not at all, why do I have to buy every PPV if no one I support/rooting for is fighting?

Will you go to a football game as a 49er fan and buy a San diego charger jersey?

if the fight was free I'll watch it but I aint gonna pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                nope not at all, why do I have to buy every PPV if no one I support/rooting for is fighting?

Will you go to a football game as a 49er fan and buy a San diego charger jersey?

if the fight was free I'll watch it but I aint gonna pay for it.
                so you only root for hispanic fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  i'm sure your MLK day is usually packed with community events and outreacch in celebration of everything Dr. King accomplished!
                  How'd you know? :ANYWORD:

Comment

so you only root for hispanic fighters?
                    nope not what I am saying but they are the only ones generally I will pay PPV money for, like I said if it a great card then it wouldent matter I'll buy it but if it aint then it better have someone I rooting for or support to buy it.

If it was free then I'll watch no matter what.

Comment

They need to scheulde this for June 26th.

Forgiveness Day June 26th

Forgiveness Day is a time to forgive and to be forgiven. The world will be a better place for this day.

Global Forgiveness Day began in 1994. It was created and is sponsored by the Christian Embassy for Christ's Ambassadors. It originated in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Floyd will need all the forgivness he can get for providing this bout to the fight world.

Comment

Working...
                      X