No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Francesco Pianeta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Well one thing is certain and that is that Povetkin's promotor didn't like it while K2 got their wish.
    Who cares? Crybaby Sauerland doesn't get their way after ditching this fight twice back when Povetkin hadn't yet turned into a joke and you want to take up their side?

Your blinded by love opinions on Kessler are bad enough, now they seem to have spread to his promoters. Pull your head out of the sand.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      Who cares? Crybaby Sauerland doesn't get their way after ditching this fight twice back when Povetkin hadn't yet turned into a joke and you want to take up their side?

Your blinded by love opinions on Kessler are bad enough, now they seem to have spread to his promoters. Pull your head out of the sand.
      nice!!!
      Great avatar. One of the coolest guys in boxing. Been in Vitalis camp many many times training with fritz. Always in a great mood, great family guy and 1 of the most dedicated fighters I have ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by boxingchef View Post
        nice!!!
        Great avatar. One of the coolest guys in boxing. Been in Vitalis camp many many times training with fritz. Always in a great mood, great family guy and 1 of the most dedicated fighters I have ever seen
        I was excited to see he was fighting Cloud and was planning on going but obviously it didn't work out.

I follow him on social media sites and definitely see what you say coming through in the things he says and does. He looks to be one hell of a fisherman on top of an underrated boxer and family man.

Comment

Holmes title fights :

Mike Weaver (41-18) (1979)
          Ossie Ocasio (23-13) (1979)
          David Bey (18-11) (1985)

Comment

I can't wait for this fight, it's gonna be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.

I'm looking forward to it too!

Let the Klitschko haters do their usual whining and moaning.
              Oh I'm sure they will, but they'll also have their faces glued to the TV when the time comes.

Comment

Good to see Wlad staying busy
                Hopefully hell fight Povetkin and Pulev after this

Comment

I talked with wlad "others are in the mix"....... no decision has been made yet

Comment

Originally posted by boxingchef View Post
                    I talked with wlad "others are in the mix"....... no decision has been made yet
                    He should fight two of them in one night.

Comment

It's pathetic that Jennings would only get a payday of a few hundred thousand dollars. Take off tax (40%+), his manager and promoters percentage and he wouldn't make a lot. If the payday was below 500k he could be close to just making just a 5 figure payday for his wallet.

Just goes to show how little the Heavyweight championship is worth at the moment. How it's name has shrunk from "The Biggest prize in all of Sports" to this, a shadow, a pixel of it's former status.

Comment

Working...
                      X