• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    Hayden's ass.
    We'll see if she's in a wheelchair today

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      He'll perhaps want some revenge on Povetkin for not showing up for the presser and ducking him in the past.
      Yeah. But Wlad wouldn't be pissed like he was with Haye. I honestly think Povetkin is scared shitless about fighting Wlad. I know we use to say, 'pro fighters are not afraid of each other', but he's still human like anybody else, and he seems intimidated whenever talks fall on Wladimir.

Anyway, this fight has to happen now.

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        i didnt watch tonight it was on a channel i didnt have in the uk, what was the fight like? I'll watch it anyway after i get a few hours sleep but I'm not expecting anything other than a typical Wlad one sided beat down

Comment

• Was every bit as horrendous as id feared.
          Most interesting part of the whole broadcast was Haye saying that because of how their sponsor money works its in the interest of the Klitschko brothers to go rounds. Essentially they are paid by the round (kinda)
          Lol no wonder Big Vits was mad at Solis when he knackered his ankle in the 1st!
          Last edited by The Surgeon; 05-06-2013, 05:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            Was every bit as horrendous as id feared.
            Most interesting part of the whole broadcast was Haye saying that because of how their sponsor money works its in the interest of the Klitschko brothers to go rounds. Essentially the are paid by the round (kinda)
            Lol no wonder Big Vits was mad at Solis when he knackered his ankle in the 1st!
            Don't know why Wlad finished so quick.... should have just kept pawing the jab and let Pianeta survive a few

Comment

• I wonder who the next bum will be.

Comment

• Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 1m
                “@BoxingNewsED “@stevelillis Klitschko v Pianeta pulled in 8.3 million TV viewers on RTL. Stunning figures””

Comment

• Wlad has proved he's on the same level of Louis,Tyson,Ali,Johnson and all the greats.

When was the last time we had a Heavyweight Champion with a 7 year reign? 10+ title defenses? 5 title belts? 60 wins with over 50 by KO/TKO? It's been awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 1m
                    “@BoxingNewsED “@stevelillis Klitschko v Pianeta pulled in 8.3 million TV viewers on RTL. Stunning figures””
                    Jesus....that's big numbas

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                      Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 1m
                      At this point people are just tuning in just for the Klitschko brand and name. Which is so big that it's hard to ignore.

Before the fight they had a concert with Josh Groban singing, they had a sold out arena with the usual theatrics.

They are great businessmen.

Comment

Working...
                      X