Comments Thread For: Berto's Trainer Likes Alexander Over Guerrero For Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody salty their fighter got blown out

Comment

But isn't the same guy that also thought Berto would beat the Ghost,lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
        I would rather see Floyd fight Alexander also.We already seen Floyd fight lots of Guerrero`s; at-least Alexander is a slick boxer.How often do we see 2 slick boxers fight each other?
        Great Post

Comment

Morgan is one of the few people that I've seen speak with any sense on this issue. I would take Alexander over Guerrero all day, every day as an opponent for Floyd. Can't wait to hear the official announcement and I'm crossing my fingers its not The Ghost.

Comment

This is a **** fight. Devon Alexander is ****. Floyd will cut him and he'll start crying "it hurts."

Comment

What a bitter b*tch.

Comment

I would rather see Floyd fight Alexander also.We already seen Floyd fight lots of Guerrero`s; at-least Alexander is a slick boxer.How often do we see 2 slick boxers fight each other?
                Yeah, I'll add another reply telling you Alexander is not slick. Far from it.

Comment

Lots of Guerreros? You watch boxing cuz hes never fought a southpaw like Robert. Alexander slick?? Lol please a guy that clinches his opponent to death and stinks up the joint yes.... nobody will buy this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Somebody salty their fighter got blown out
                    Berto got beat down like he stole something.This is a fighter Berto usually blows out yeah but hes not on steroids anymore.

Comment

You don't know why Berto lost? Maybe it had something to do with the Ghost F*ucking up the Beast's eye in the beginning. Or maybe it had to do with the holding Berto did that caused the Ghost to change his fightplan. Or maybe it was the imitation Mayweather defense that Berto wasn't good at and dropped after the first few rounds. Or maybe it was Berto not knowing how to fight on the inside. You know, any one of those.

Comment

Working...
                      X