Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Floyd Mayweather Jr. Circus is Back in Town

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoy the hell out of watching Floyd fight. I just wish there was an opponent out there that offered a really intriguing matchup for him like Pac was a few years back. The fact that Alexander's name is even being brought up just proves the well is dry. And it definitely made the Guerrero fight more appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      i'm sure you would you jealous hater.mayweather and broner would put pac to sleep just like marquez did.
      blah:manyWORD:blah:manyWORD:blah....lmfao

yeah imagine a world where Floyd would be so risky lol

Broner :AOR:

i love clowns like you!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        blah:manyWORD:blah:manyWORD:blah....lmfao

yeah imagine a world where Floyd would be so risky lol

Broner :AOR:

i love clowns like you!
        what would be a risky fight for floyd?

Comment

Dunn Will defend Floyd no matter who whe fights, and he is now going to try and defend this....just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            Dunn Will defend Floyd no matter who whe fights, and he is now going to try and defend this....just watch.
            He's a fringe fan of one fighter, not the sport. They are criminally disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              As I said in the last thread before it was deleted because of your BS, wait until the fight is signed before prematurely ejaculating with hate about it.

YOur trolling and attempts at catfishing me are becoming nauseating. I'm not gay and don't play LB for Notre Dame. Please dude, go into the lounge and cast your hook there.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                As I said in the last thread before it was deleted because of your BS, wait until the fight is signed before prematurely ejaculating with hate about it.

YOur trolling and attempts at catfishing me are becoming nauseating. I'm not gay and don't play LB for Notre Dame. Please dude, go into the lounge and cast your hook there.
                If it is made, you will be all over it...why deny it??

Comment

I wish for once Mayweather could just pick an opponent without all this crap and taking for ever.

Comment

until I see something on Fighthype about htis, I won't believe it. All Haymon fighters get love there and we haven't heard a word from them

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                      Even Our Hero knows he don't have "it" No... Mo!!!
                      You really replying to your own comment? LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X