• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    K... have fun paying for Alexander.
    Id rather watch Broner vs Rees!

Comment

The only thing that saves the card is canelo and if canelo fights trout I'd rather see that headline the show than mayweather vs Devon I think mayweather has a boring style but he is really good I think him and Devon would be way to boring Guerrero makes it a fight that would be way better i can't believe that Devon's name even came up boxing is really starting to piss me off I love it but I'm walking away from all the bs

Comment

There is no viable opponent to face Floyd in Welterweight since the down trend of Pac. Therefore he needs to leave WW for JMW to come into term fighting WBC MW champion Martinez in JMW is more sensible rather than facing the champions in WW.

Comment

Any of the top at 154 JMW, would put a Fork in FRAUD, He's DONE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
            For Floyd, fighting Alexander, Guerrero, or Alverez would be taking a huge step backwards. The only legit fight out there for him now is Martinez. Challenging such a great champion for the undisputed Middleweight Championship of the world would be huge and do great numbers. It also is a fight that Floyd could possibly win. It would be interesting because Floyd most likely would be the underdog. If Manny comes back and destroys his next opponent, then that would still make sense, it just wouldn't have the same hype around it. The only other fight at 147 that could possibly be interesting would be Bradley. He hasn't tasted defeat and he is a skilled and hungry fighter. After that, there is nothing left. He will KO Guerrero in an exciting fight and pick Alexander apart and probably make him quit again. It would be ******ed to think Floyd should fight Trout, who is a big jr middleweight and who doesn't have a big name. 154 is really too big for Floyd. Cotto was really just a blown up jr middleweight. If Floyd doesn't want to challenge himself to face Martinez, then he should retire.
            So floyd is supposed to go from 147 up to 160 tofight sergio???

Comment

I agree PBF is getting no where fast with boxing fans fighting people that don't have a chance against his size and skills . He needs to man up and fight some serious competition ! come on PBF prove you have a pair !

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                Even Our Hero knows he don't have "it" No... Mo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Id rather watch Broner vs Rees!
                  i'm sure you would you jealous hater.mayweather and broner would put pac to sleep just like marquez did.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                    you wish. the more you continue to be jeaous and hate on mayweather. the more he'll win and get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                      I'm really surprised that an experienced writer like Rold would pen such juvebile drivel. I think there's too much "praising Caesar" and not enough "calling a spade a spade".
                      Cliff is probably the best writer BoxingScene has. He knows boxing and it's history.

If he's praising Mayweather for something you can rest assured that he isn't doing it lightly and that Floyd earned that praise.

You on the other hand are one of the most biased posters on here. So anything you say has to be taken with a huge grain of salt.

Comment

Working...
                      X