• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Competive fights IMO.

All on the same level.

Clottey is the bigger man though.

Comment

I voted Clottey beats both of them. Clottey had an iron jaw, a great defense, and fast accurate punches with good timing and reactions He wasn't a big puncher but he hit hard enough to hurt his opponents. I wish he would return to boxing.

Comment

the only people who think clottey would beat alexander or guerrero are pac stans......clottey is a bum. lost everytime he stepped up.

Comment

Clottey wouldn't beat either. Too inactive inside & outside the ring. When was his last fight?? Can he even make 147 again?? Both Ghost & Alexander easily outwork outpoint him right now.

Comment

Lol, clottey is suddenly this beast? He's not much better than either fighter. Stop this bull****.

Comment

The Clottey that fought Judah, Margarito and Cotto definitely beat these guys.

Outwork him? lol Devon would be running the whole time clottey would work him. Clotteys way to big for Guerrero.

Some of u rate them way too highly when they haven't done nothing close to what clottey did at WW. Yeah he lost to pac, cotto and marg, but pac was the #1 guy in the world, Margarito as big as he is still needed a 1000 punch output to beat him, and he went life and death with cotto.

and I know nobody's stupid enough to think Guerrero or Alexander could beat the cotto and margarito that he fought.

Sure at the moment they have the advantage of him being inactive so they possibly could make a fight out of it. But at clotteys peak at welterweight neither can phuuck with him. He's like the Vargas and Ike Q. were to the 90s-early 00, nobody's beating them but THE best.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Both Alexander and Guerrero would beat the 2010 Joshua Clottey. JC is a decent boxer, but he always loses his big fights.

Comment

prime Clottey was technically better and physically better attributed than both of these guys. but his mentality was awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Tyson23 View Post
                    Both Alexander and Guerrero would beat the 2010 Joshua Clottey. JC is a decent boxer, but he always loses his big fights.
                    That's because of the fighters and styles he fought, not him. And considering how many people thought he beat Cotto, its not like he embarrassed himself in that fight.

Alexander and Guerrero are no Margarito or Cotto, let alone Pacquiao.

Comment

I don't know to be honest. In terms of boxing ability and physical attributes Clottey should win this fight with no difficulty but it is a fight I could see him losing due to not committing himself. He applies pressure which can eventually wear his opponents down but he does it in way that loses him rounds and unlike a Margarito or Rios he lacks the tenacity to actually finish his opponent off. It's like he will break them down then outbox them instead of tearing them apart.

Comment

Working...
                      X