No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Deal To Face Alexander is Nearly Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
    I agree but hate is stronger emotion; now more people want to see him face down slumped more than ever. I truly hoping he's bull****ting the only thing I had left was to buy tickets for the fight.
    True. Sorry to hear that man. I'd advise you not to invest your money in that fraud ass dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      There really is no defending this move. It'll sell worse, have less action, and is a no win situation for Floyd. I can't see why he'd do this. Haymon must be in his ear or something to give Devon a shot. Terrible choice by Floyd, this gives fuel to his haters for months.
      Not to mention the lack of verbal communication skills from Alexander. This will make horrible 24/7 TV having to listen to his lisp and bad ebonics. I suppose they will try to cover this up with some rags of the riches story of how he came up "out of the hood of St. Louie", but even that is getting tiring. Everyone has that story.

At this point, I'd rather he picks a wealthy challenger who can compete with hsi bank roll, and tell the 24/7 audience of how he was born with a golden spoon in his mouth, unlike Money Mayweather.

Comment

• The gulliable fan in me is hoping this a juke move cause I can't defend this fight let alone wanting pay tickets to see it. He better call Marquez or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          just have Ghost and Devon fight in March winner gets Floyd in May
          Or Guerrero can move up to 154 and fight Canelo on the undercard. He can be the spoiler if he wins. Why not? Nothing new for Canelo seeing how he took on the Ortiz conqueror and made him move up to 154.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
            LMAO!!!! Floyd's legacy just went down the drain!!!
            Knee-Jerk reactionaries....

Comment

• This fight is all risk, doesn't make any sense financially or legacy wise, has anyone accuse him of ducking Guerrero yet? Lol

Comment

• This also goes against Haymon fighters not fighting each other; I can't see the Ghost pricing himself out that bad to where this is an option. Floyd has never given a frontrunner for his fights but now he does; Adrian Broner is a better option right now they have to know it's no coming back if they make this fight.

Comment

• Floyd's timing in combination with Alexander hollering every time he punches should amount to an exciting
                  KO. Alexander wouldn't have been my first choice for him to fight, but he is still better than Robert Guerrero.

Comment

• Can Floyd throw in a tune up every now than? It will be a whole year since his last fight plus he served some jail time. If devon is the fight than I know doubt say Floyd fights again later this year. Relax.

Comment

• I have no clue why this fight would happen. There is no defending it. Not only is it bad for PPV or the gate, but its a bad match up style for Floyd. I truly believe that Floyd would have beaten Guerrero but struggle and take some punishment in the process.Guerrero would take chances and eventually get KO'd. But Alexander??? I was excited about this guy about 2years ago. He seemed to have it all, speed and power. But in his toughest fights, he seem mechanical and seems to fold at times. Floyd must obviously no something we don't.

Comment

Working...
                      X