No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Deal To Face Alexander is Nearly Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wynnin View Post
    Floyd fought Ortiz after Ortiz beat Berto get your facts straight! Still a boring fight, Floyd better not worry about ppv sales hell he better worry about gate sales!
    Shiiiieeeeeeet, he better worry about his fans turning on his fraudulent ass.

Comment

• Floyd has people talking again so I guess he achieved what he wanted no matter if its hate or love he prefers hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
        Floyd has people talking again so I guess he achieved what he wanted no matter if its hate or love he prefers hate.
        He prefers love, "Americans should be rooting for me!", but most people can see through his fraudulent ways.

Comment

• I almost guarantee its a curveball...

And no way in hell is he fighting Devon Alexander...

Comment

• Lets make this clear, I'm in no way a PAC fan. I giggled like a girl when marquez KO'd him. But come on money may! Pac man takes on a real threat (AND LOSES), and Floyd takes on alexander???? THE GUY THAT BRADLEY MADE QUIT?

Comment

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
              He prefers love, "Americans should be rooting for me!", but most people can see through his fraudulent ways.
              I agree but hate is stronger emotion; now more people want to see him face down slumped more than ever. I truly hoping he's bull****ting the only thing I had left was to buy tickets for the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                Well Floyd managed to do one thing...find a fight as bad as Pacquiao-Rios. I didn't think that was possible.

Seriously, this is a **** fight. The ONLY benefit is that Guerrero and Canelo now have an opportunity to face an opponent good enough to truly earn the Floyd fight. Perhaps Guerrero-Marquez and Canelo-Trout? Hopefully not each other though...Canelo needs to fight a legit Super WW and Guerrero needs to fight either Marquez first, or both Senchenko and Paulie to build his WW resume.

If this goes through, Floyd better knock this kid out or I'll lose all respect for him. There's no reason why this should last 12 rounds. And he certainly must fight Canelo/Trout immediately afterward.
                You must be kiddin' right? Just a year or so ago, the consensus was that Bradley/Alexander and then Khan were the two-there best Jr. Welters. But specifically Alexander and Bradley, since they had different set of Boxing Skills. Alexander is too defensive to get knocked out, and he can be a Survivalist to not get broken down and TKO'd if he is not competitive.

If anything, Alexander has got the pop to deliver the knockout, considering how he Ko'd Juan Urango - who was perceived as having an iron chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                  why alexander?
                  No health risk....he doesn't have to worry about being like Ali.

Comment

• I don't see any Alexander is any worse than Guerrero. I got Alexander by UD if he ever fought Guerrero

Comment

• dc 3383

dc3383: theres no hate here, we are all fans of boxing love it or hate it regardless, but us fans deserve better quality of fighter for Floyd's next bout
                      Devon Alexander, please. Floyd is rich cause of us think about it. Floyd owes the fans, he needs to step up to the plate and fight a real fighter. His name is
                      Manny Pacquiao, forget the ko by Marquez, this is boxing, boxers do get ko'd they get back up and kick ass again.

Comment

Working...
                      X