Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Rigondeaux in Doubt? Darchinyan Standing By

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to see a Darchinyan rematch. what's the point? I might as well see him give Montiel a rematch on the same night.

Darchinyan does deserve a rematch against Mares but not Donaire.

If Rigo is really punking out then I rather see Donaire fight the winner of Frampton vs Martinez or even Mijares. Marroquin would be fine but not Darchinyan.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      No he wont, Donaire is the 3rd most hated fighter on here after Pac and Floyd. People will still blame Donaire
      Not by NSB..... By the man who matters most

Comment

Rigo take your raft back to Cuba your a 37 year old fake and moron

Comment

LOL at all you fools that supported Top Rank and Donaire in the GBP's $3 mill debate! I knew this would happen lol! This is awsome being so right about something. You guys are idiots!! Donaire and Top Rank just officailly ducked Mares and Golden Boy Promotions!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

come on rigo , sign the contract...

and f0ck nonito for even considering a darch rematch...it's total BULL*****

Comment

This will be Rigondeaux fault TR doesn't have to clean GR mess, hopefully Hyde will step in and make Rigondeaux sign the freaking contract...

Comment

I understand some fighters have legal issues that will haunt there careers but this shows how much Arum gives a damn.If your not a draw he won't take care of you that's what it comes down to.GB demonstrated how well they take care of they're fighters, an example with the case of Angulo.ODLH spoke before a judge and praised of how well of an individual Angulo is.He's back in the ring and making money...had he belong in Arum's hands he probably would of still been in a cell.

Comment

Vc/Donaire 2? F*** boxing.

2013 is shaping up to be a garbage ass year so far.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                    I understand some fighters have legal issues that will haunt there careers but this shows how much Arum gives a damn.If your not a draw he won't take care of you that's what it comes down to.GB demonstrated how well they take care of they're fighters, an example with the case of Angulo.ODLH spoke before a judge and praised of how well of an individual Angulo is.He's back in the ring and making money...had he belong in Arum's hands he probably would of still been in a cell.
                    arum aint about to entertain some legal issues that has no merit.. they tried to stop the marrquin fight and never succeeded, ..they are trying to do the same here, what makes you think they will succeed this time?..

also , did'nt arum stick to helping margo when he was suspended and could'nt get a fight in the US thus getting him carreer high paydays as a result?..aum can only do much

Comment

Hopefully Rigondeaux goes to the back burner and we get the Darchinyan rematch

Comment

Working...
                      X