No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd held to a higher standard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
    nope... The reason Margacheato lost to mosely badly coz as soon as he enter the ring... His lost his concentration 100% coz of the scandal... Boxing is like 50% focus/mental and 50% skills...
    in margs case it was 100% handwraps

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      you are such a clown.guerrero has done more in 2 fights than margarito had done before fighting cotto and till this day margarito has 1 win worth mentioning and its tainted.no one said guerreo was better than margarito but now that you mention it why is he not better than margarito?what did margarito ever do
      GTFO, Aydin is a bum that Marg would eat for breakfast. Berto would probably wilt quick also

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        i don't see how once he left TR given the lawsuit and the reason behind floyd leaving.

I guess you have to fill me in here. You are saying that IF Floyd fought Margarito then he could NOT get a fight with DLH?

SRL waited about 2 years to fight Hearns. People don't hold it against him.
        What? They fought when they where no.1 and 2 in their division and arguably 1 and 2 p4p.

Comment

was margs better than Baldo, yes. Baldo had just beaten the lineal WW champion which was a better win than any Margs had at the time.

Margs wasn't the man at ww. I mean 6 heads and cintron wins make you the man?
          While beating Judah was an upset. At the time, Judah was past prime, and not among the elite. Beating 6 heads Lewis, and Cintron were much better wins at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            you are such a clown.guerrero has done more in 2 fights than margarito had done before fighting cotto and till this day margarito has 1 win worth mentioning and its tainted.no one said guerreo was better than margarito but now that you mention it why is he not better than margarito?what did margarito ever do
            lol! even dela hoya cherry pick Pac just to avoid Margacheato! lol! Guerrero beating bum ped berto and he is the best in WW? ATTENTION! the most stupid poster is around! lol

Comment

was margs better than Baldo, yes. Baldo had just beaten the lineal WW champion which was a better win than any Margs had at the time.

Margs wasn't the man at ww. I mean 6 heads and cintron wins make you the man?
              So you are thereby saying that Roy Jones was never the man at LHW because he never was linear champ?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                I guess you have to fill me in here. You are saying that IF Floyd fought Margarito then he could NOT get a fight with DLH?

What? They fought when they where no.1 and 2 in their division and arguably 1 and 2 p4p.
                how does floyd fight margs after he brought out his TR contract?

SRL made Hearns wait 2 years to fight. whether they remained 1 or 2 didnt't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
                  lol! even dela hoya cherry pick Pac just to avoid Margacheato! lol! Guerrero beating bum ped berto and he is the best in WW? ATTENTION! the most stupid poster is around! lol
                  Correction. ODLH avoided Margarito, Forrest, AND Winky.

Backfired like a muh fugga, LMAO.

Edit: To be fair. Any boxing fan with a working brain would've told you that they all whip his ass, at the time.
                  Last edited by Scarcaztic; 02-05-2013, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Simple, because the media never wanted to see Pacquiao get KO'd.
                    Which is why they allow him to fight easier fights.

Why can't Pac fight Martinez??? Because Martinez Ko's Pac

Why can't Pac fight Trout? Because Trout Ko's Pac

Why can't Pac fight Canelo? Because Canelo ko's Pac

All of these are fights that will certainly leave Pacquiao ko'd and the media and his fans don't want that...on the other hand they would mind seeing that happen to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      Pac agreed? Thats funny because when there was an offer on the table he backed out. He didnt even want to test up to 14 days. Ya you can say he agreed after the fact. Thats easy to do when theres no contract in the waiting. Next youll probably say Pac agreed to a lesser purse too. Then I will say I find it hard to believe that 2 yrs later Pac will fight Floyd for less money with stronger drug testing than what was originally offered back in 09. Or Pac has to be the worst businessman on the planet.
                      I figure you would go there again, you ignore the other part of the reply and go to another part. Just answer me did JMM need drug test to beat Pacquiao or Bradley?

Its funny how you black power flom0s have selective reading, you ignore something to find something that you want to use to rebute.

here respond to this, and ignore that part about the drug test, respond to this, because most of the flom0s make it a racial issue why floyd gets critiqued.

when you talk so much crap you will always be held to a higher standard.

Floyd constantly claims he is the greatest, nobody can beat him, he is better than Ali, Robinson, and all the ATG's, this is why he gets criticized, Pacquiao and Cotto don't talk crap and don't go around every day claiming they are the best ever and that nobody can beat them.

Nobody likes a talker who doesnt back up his mouth

Comment

Working...
                      X