No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez is Firm: I'm Not Interested, I Don't Owe Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
    really? who do you think will pay MArquez and Pac that huge? Boxing fans, Bob wont give huge payday for the two if boxing fans will not buy it! lol! so you telling me boxing fans not interested on this fight? lol!

Boxing fans want it.. Flomos (imadazed, fetta, Big Dunn, josenoway, etc) dont want it! lol
    Whoa! Im just here laughing at butthurt Pac fans who cant accept the fact he decided to take a nap during the fight. I was all for the 4th fight and even team Pac, your idols team, said this is the final. So for me its final. Im a fan of boxing not a fanboy like you

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Whoa! Im just here laughing at butthurt Pac fans who cant accept the fact he decided to take a nap during the fight. I was all for the 4th fight and even team Pac, your idols team, said this is the final. So for me its final. Im a fan of boxing not a fanboy like you
      calling yourself a boxing fan? you are well known as Floyd d*ck rider and pac hater! lol! try again Flowmo! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        thats why the fight will likely be in mexico, because boxing fans want it sooooo mucn.
        Wont happen in Mexico because Filipinos would be afraid to go there because of possible violence towards them regardless of the result of the fight. Then Arum will realize that Manny wont have any fan support down there and wont be a good idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          thats why the fight will likely be in mexico, because boxing fans want it sooooo mucn.
          you so dumb and you have no idea why it cant be done in Vegas this april! this is how ****** you are! lol! you making yourself and amateur! lol

Comment

calling yourself a boxing fan? you are well known as Floyd d*ck rider and pac hater! lol! try again Flowmo! lol
            BOXING FAN! When and where did i mention Floyd? Matter of fact when was the last time i praised Floyd? Since its well known. Yes i am a Pac hater cause i truly believe he cheated while you were nobbing on his nuts but i also have said i hope both get KO'd next fights so "fans" like you can go away but you wont cause your a fanboy who cant accept it

Comment

you so dumb and you have no idea why it cant be done in Vegas this april! this is how ****** you are! lol! you making yourself and amateur! lol
              Your a troll. I just got it. Ok you trolled me. LOL! Shame on me

Comment

• Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
                Wont happen in Mexico because Filipinos would be afraid to go there because of possible violence towards them regardless of the result of the fight. Then Arum will realize that Manny wont have any fan support down there and wont be a good idea.
                the last fight had so many JMM fans that Mexico makes sense at this point.

Comment

Your a troll. I just got it. Ok you trolled me. LOL! Shame on me
                  yup. that why I just stopped responding.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    BOXING FAN! When and where did i mention Floyd? Matter of fact when was the last time i praised Floyd? Since its well known. Yes i am a Pac hater cause i truly believe he cheated while you were nobbing on his nuts but i also have said i hope both get KO'd next fights so "fans" like you can go away but you wont cause your a fanboy who cant accept it
                    see how dumb you are? contradicting yourself? eventually hook by your own words! lol! this how hallow floydiots brains! lol

Comment

• too much of this

going on in this thread

Comment

Working...
                      X