No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez is Firm: I'm Not Interested, I Don't Owe Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like a ****ing boss. Marquez knows he has the Pac-JMM series won 2(1)-1-1
    If he were to give Pac another rematch he would either have to knock out his ass again or be robbed at the cards again. Should he risk his impeccable record against pinoy hatton to please the pinoy fans?

Comment

• anyone who says jmm didnt win this rivalry records or not is in denial. its like haters trying to say bradley beat pac man. the only thing people can say is dumb **** like he won cause of steroids even though manny has the same kind of conditioning coach that even defended memo you think thats just coincidence ?

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
        lol yeah sure what ever help you sleep at nigth here
        Lmfao you just roasted his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
          anyone who says jmm didnt win this rivalry records or not is in denial. its like haters trying to say bradley beat pac man. the only thing people can say is dumb **** like he won cause of steroids even though manny has the same kind of conditioning coach that even defended memo you think thats just coincidence ?
          Can you point me in the direction of Alex Ariza's documentary about making undetectable steroids?

Comment

• F*** marquez. He's a ***** for not allowing pac-man to avenge his loss. He was begging manny to fight him every single time he lost. The fights were close, however marquez got put on his back time and time again and that was the deciding factor as to why he lost. He will never be better than pac-man.
            `

Comment

• F*** marquez. He's a ***** for not allowing pac-man to avenge his loss. He was begging manny to fight him every single time he lost. The fights were close, however marquez got put on his back time and time again and that was the deciding factor as to why he lost. He will never be better than pac-man.
              `

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                anyone who says jmm didnt win this rivalry records or not is in denial. its like haters trying to say bradley beat pac man. the only thing people can say is dumb **** like he won cause of steroids even though manny has the same kind of conditioning coach that even defended memo you think thats just coincidence ?
                Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Can you point me in the direction of Alex Ariza's documentary about making undetectable steroids?
                nah, he cant show you any coz they live in Floyds Fantasy World! lol

Comment

• lmao, someone change these pac stans' diapers, they're full of ****.

Comment

• a lot of ppl here posting in this thread that doesn't want a 5th fight are floyd fans. geez i wonder...

maybe in their stupid minds they think jmm's win was also a win for floyd.

or they fear pac might avenge his defeat and scare floyd into vacation again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      Pacquiao gave him the rematches because they were the most financially viable fights Top Rank could make, especially the 4th fight. In all likelihood money will talk for a 5th fight too. But JMM's not going to just roll over and give it to them.
                      ...Topic/end

Comment

Working...
                      X