Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which HBO commentator do you dislike most

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy Jones Jr is solid when he isnt being a hypocrite or praising Jesus every 5 seconds.

Comment

Max fucking Kellerman. That guy talks out the side of his mouth. Always asking slick questions with biased undertones. Dude doesn't know how to conduct/control a post fight interview.

Comment

lampley makes the fights more exciting.... for example: segio vs williams "another left hook, and another right hand! and another left hook!!...". he makes those moments memorable. So he is damn good at his job.

i hate the BAD crew... bob papa is so boring. bob papa, rjj, and max kellerman are the worst group...

the best combo would ber rjj, lampley and max taking merchant's place.

Teddy atlas is the best all around. He knows his sh-t.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
          Ninja's please, Max Kellerman is a solid commentator.... he's pretty blunt..i have seen him cave to peer pressure though, which i dont like..but other than that i dont have a problem with him.

Jim Lampley is a drunk idiot though....not a fan of him
          Okay, you're right. I only hate him when he commentates a Mallinagi or Judah fight. The guy has a boner for anyone from New York/Brooklyn.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Jim Lampley's HBO agenda ...he displayed in his sorry ass show against Marquez was one of the worst things ive seen in boxing.
            Yeah man he's full of ****. That's the kind of stuff I'm talking about. Guy is a hypocrite.

Comment

They all have their moments where they get on my nerves. But I don't dislike any one in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                Okay, you're right. I only hate him when he commentates a Mallinagi or Judah fight. The guy has a boner for anyone from New York/Brooklyn.
                haha that is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
                  lampley makes the fights more exciting.... for example: segio vs williams "another left hook, and another right hand! and another left hook!!...". he makes those moments memorable. So he is damn good at his job.

i hate the BAD crew... bob papa is so boring. bob papa, rjj, and max kellerman are the worst group...

the best combo would ber rjj, lampley and max taking merchant's place.

Teddy atlas is the best all around. He knows his sh-t.
                  Good point he really does well when doing the play-by-play

Comment

Lampley by far.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                      Max fucking Kellerman. That guy talks out the side of his mouth. Always asking slick questions with biased undertones. Dude doesn't know how to conduct/control a post fight interview.
                      this....he did to that in the guerrero - berto fight

Comment

Working...
                      X