Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach "Rios doesnt last 6 rounds w/manny"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correct me if I'm wrong but I've never even seen Rios HURT. Y'all keep on underrating his defense...PLUS Pac don't like to the BODY?? Win or lose, that would be Pacs last fight. I think Rios finishes him late.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
      Correct me if I'm wrong but I've never even seen Rios HURT. Y'all keep on underrating his defense...PLUS Pac don't like to the BODY?? Win or lose, that would be Pacs last fight. I think Rios finishes him late.
      round one

Comment

I agree with Roach. Rios is tailor made for Pacquiao.

Comment

Well you'd see it v Pacquiao. His defense is terrible, his footwork is poor. He's big on the intangibles and is a good inside fighter but honestly he gets lit up, it ends early and Rios ends up doing that Roach impression for real.

(and yes, I realise I am a Ricky Hatton fan)
          Last edited by Weebler I; 02-04-2013, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Pretty sure Acosta had him hurt at some point. I remember scoring one of the rounds 10-8 because of that, and the fact that Rios did next to nothing.

Pac's body work is pretty underrated too. He's pretty decent at it, especially against a guy who fights with a high guard like Rios tends to do whenever he's not on the attack (which isn't very often, but he's never faced a guy close to as good as Manny).
            Last edited by BoxerDood; 02-04-2013, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              round one
              LOL Good video of Rios when he was young and only his 9th fight at 19 yrs. old, Came back and won by TKO! Even your hero Money Mayweather's been down in his career all that matters is they get back up and finish strong. But when it comes to Rios vs. Pac I think it's the other way around Pac wouldn't make it past the 6th, I think Rios is more of a power puncher than Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                LOL Good video of Rios when he was young and only his 9th fight at 19 yrs. old, Came back and won by TKO! Even your hero Money Mayweather's been down in his career all that matters is they get back up and finish strong. But when it comes to Rios vs. Pac I think it's the other way around Pac wouldn't make it past the 6th, I think Rios is more of a power puncher than Marquez.
                well don't be upset about it. he said he hasn't seen rios hurt. i only showed a fight where he was.

Comment

I'd rather see this fight than Pac/Marquez V. I think Rios has a style that is tailor made for Pac, would expect Pac to win by KO unless he's been effected by that last loss to Marquez significantly.

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                    that's it? margarito is more of a power puncher than marquez. can you tell me how that fight ended? rios doesn't set anything up, he plods forward and brawls inside with hooks and uppercuts til the other guy goes down. tailor made. what marquez did took skills and patience. things that rios does not possess.
                    Last edited by John Barron; 02-05-2013, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Gotta agree with roach. Hes too stationary. He has a great chin but hes gonna get hit.....A LOT

Comment

Working...
                      X