Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch vs Kessler II - who's got tickets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried to buy some tickets and it won't let me. Saying "There is none for what I selected" even when I select just 1 for any price.

This was while Sky Sports news were reporting there were 13,000 left.

What a joke.

Comment

tried getting 4 tickets but the only ones available are for £500. WTF

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

How hard is it to create a ticket system that actually works? This is 02 haha.

Comment

Just got mine. £100.
          I prefer a seat further up. From my experience, the closer you get, the more the ref and ring posts get in the way.

Last time i saw Kell Brook, i ended up walking up the stairs and watching from further away, becuase the view was better.

Should be a good night.

Comment

I had to try a couple of times, but i got a single ticket eventually. Keep trying lads.

Comment

Some one I know managed to buy 2 tickets for £100 each so it definitely worked at one point.

But I've been trying for the last hour+ whilst they were apparently 10,000+ tickets still going and I've been told "There is none left in your area" for that entire time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mud View Post
                Just got mine. £100.
                I prefer a seat further up. From my experience, the closer you get, the more the ref and ring posts get in the way.

Last time i saw Kell Brook, i ended up walking up the stairs and watching from further away, becuase the view was better.

Should be a good night.
                What, just now?

Comment

I finally have just had some success. (Just for a single ticket, just to see if it would work)

And there is a £500 one.

So, this last hour of being told "We have none left for what you've selected" was just for ****s and giggles I'm guessing.

Comment

Ticket touts will be all over this no doubt.

Comment

They're already appearing on eBay. Dirtbags.

Comment

Working...
                      X