Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who cares about Mayweathers "Annoucement"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Still defends Pacquiao but he doesn't care, got it.
    Stop picking on Pac-Boy..

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Stop picking on Pac-Boy..
      yeah..............

Comment

I don't think anyone cares at all.

When it get's announced, it probably won't even make it off the first page.

Not like it's going to have 100 pages or anything.

And it's even clearer no one cares when someone makes a thread about themselves not caring.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
          Jesus man its the Superbowl. Parties? Bars? etc? Who gives a **** about Floyds announcement? Do people expect some shocking news?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Well I mean this Superbowl stuff is only in the US... everywhere else in the world might have been still interested since he was supposedly announcing it at the Superbowl thing.....

Comment

The people who were expecting a Super Bowl announcement makes me laugh, I don't see Mayweather making that sort of announcement where the super bowl would overshadow him and his announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              The people who were expecting a Super Bowl announcement makes me laugh, I don't see Mayweather making that sort of announcement where the super bowl would overshadow him and his announcement.
              man everybody with common sense knows this...Floyd is not a mystery...he's been in the game too long for dudes not to be able to see him for what he is....the most skilled fighter on the planet who LOVES the attention...easy call!! LOL

Comment

I'm waiting for his announcement. Whoever he fights may/will determine who Trout, Guerrero, Marquez, and Alvarez fight next.

By proxy, news on who he fights next is news on a lot of the fighters I'm following right now.

Comment

It's already listed on boxrec

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=352&cat=boxer

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    That's not always confirmed. I believe they had Canelo up there at one point.

Comment

I think its going to be Marquez
                      But for those complaining about him not taking on a challenge,who else can he fight!
                      Guerrero or Marquez then the winner of trout and Canelo in sept
                      Can't complain with those potential match-ups

Comment

Working...
                      X