No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I See No Point in Fighting Manny Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
    it will only over when no one clamoring for it... This rematch is bigger than 3rd and fourth fight.... so why will you tell us rivalry is over? on Diaz fight, Marquez KO diaz but still he gave him a rematch? coz fans wants it more... Most Marquez fans want it, only flomos dont want it coz for them, Marquez win is Floyds win, and Floyd wont think about his health anymore! lol!

i honestly don't get you. the other fights were close thats why people kept wanting more but they both said publicly that the 4th would be the last one because both wanted a decisive victory by knockout. That happened but unfortunately it was Manny that got knocked out.

Comment

• They will do the 5th fight, Marquez has leverage now. He's doing exactly what he should be doing to posture himself to get a 50/50 split or better- depending what comes back from Manny and Arum.

And if Manny doesn't push for the 5th fight as hard as he ought to- then that's his own fault. The KO loss isn't going anywhere and if he doesn't ever fight JMM again it will be a very dark shadow on his legacy.

It's certainly not a completely exact comparison- but it does make me think of Roy Jones.

The big KO loss changes a lot of things, 12 years ago nobody thought that you'd ever have to say "forget about this fight- or ignore that this ever happened" regarding Roy Jones in order to defend the golden years of his legacy.

Boxing fans can be very brutal.

Comment

• Originally posted by beatnutts View Post
        i honestly don't get you. the other fights were close thats why people kept wanting more but they both said publicly that the 4th would be the last one because both wanted a decisive victory by knockout. That happened but unfortunately it was Manny that got knocked out.
        Marquez-Diaz I, Marquez won by KO... but there were rematch... then why not Pac - MArquez again since 1,2,3 were tosed up so its only Marquez - Pac 1 - 0... So why not another one especially it will be Marquez biggest payday?

Comment

• JMM showing that he knows he got lucky this time and the Pacman is coming for him. Run Juan run, hide from that 20mill pay day to save yourself.

Comment

• I'm feasting on P@ct@rd tears.

Comment

• neither do i.................

Comment

• Originally posted by beatnutts View Post
                Why are some Manny fans bringing up Floyd? The fact is the 4th fight was suppose to be the end of it all. The only reason why the 2nd fight happened because it was close and a huge amount of people demanded it. The 3rd fight happened because Manny and Roach thought JMM was done and they would knock his ass out but found out that JMM still had a lot to give. Yes, Manny granted the rematch a 4th time not because he's so damn nice, its because it was so close and its pretty much 50/50 on who won. Manny said it publicly that he had to give JMM a rematch because so many people thought JMM won. both guys said the 4th fight would be the last one and Manny was going to end it all by knocking out JMM but he was the one that got knocked out so that should be the end. Honestly, Manny hasn't even made a forceful comment about a 5th fight. Its only the Manny fans that want this because they don't want to see their boy go out being knocked out.

excellent post green k sent..............

Comment

• Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                  I'm feasting on P@ct@rd tears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                    Hahaha forgot about that episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by mesher View Post
                      JMM showing that he knows he got lucky this time and the Pacman is coming for him. Run Juan run, hide from that 20mill pay day to save yourself.
                      Please don't bro

It's Embarrassing

Comment

Working...
                      X