No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I See No Point in Fighting Manny Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Augustane View Post
    Let's pretend that Floyd was Foreman, Marquez was Frazier, and Ali was Pacquiao.

You're essentially saying that since Foreman annihilated Frazier, and Frazier defeated Ali, that Ali would have no chance against Foreman.

Give that a little food for thought.
    What a crock of BS , if you cant see what Floyd will do to Manny your blind .

Comment

• Marquez knows deep in his heart that he just got lucky.

Comment

• ...and so does his fans.

Comment

• I honestly don't want to see JMM fight again. He worked his ass off for this fight, set out to beat Pac and fulfilled that.

I think at age 39 (40 by the time the fight happens) it's time for him to retire. He's made millions and deserves to ride off into the sunset. We have seen Pac vs JMM 4 times already, we know what will happen, it's time to put this one to rest.

For those of you saying he got lucky or is scared, your delusional. I just am over this match up.

Comment

• Thanks Juan, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augustane View Post
              Let's pretend that Floyd was Foreman, Marquez was Frazier, and Ali was Pacquiao.

You're essentially saying that since Foreman annihilated Frazier, and Frazier defeated Ali, that Ali would have no chance against Foreman.

Give that a little food for thought.
              I think we are all saying that Manny Pacquiao cannot handle counter punchers and Roach already went on record and said that Mayweather is a harder fight than Marquez because he is a bigger counter puncher. People acting like we are making this up. Anyway, Floyd shouldn't be getting props for JMM beating Pacquiao but he should be getting props for making JMM look like an amateur when they fought because in actuality. That version. Any version of Marquez for that matter is a problem for Manny Pacquiao.
              Last edited by GRUSTLER; 02-04-2013, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Main Source View Post
                Let Mayweather have another tune-up before his big fight in May. Bring Marquez again. The pro-Mexican crowd here believes Marquez can KO Floyd.
                :lmao1::lmao2:

Comment

• Marquez knows deep in his heart that Manny can bust his face open and make him look too old in the 5th fight.

Comment

• ...and so does his fans.

Comment

• Marquez knows deep in his heart that the risk is too high for him to get KO'ed in their 5th fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X