Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I See No Point in Fighting Manny Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I don't understand is why are Floydiots always populate these types of threads like vultures hovering around a carcass?

It was Marquez who KOed Pac, not Floyd.

Floyd's cowardice was reinforced after the JMM4. Marquez bravely faced Pacquiao four times while Floyd stutters just responding to questions about facing Pacquiao.

I mean if I were a Floydiot, I'll stay away from these threads. Just thinking about my idol lacking balls facing Pacquiao is embarrassing. I don't think I would be content seeing Pacquiao got KOed by another boxer. I don't get it. I really don't.

Comment

• lmao, that's why you're a pac stan.

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      What I don't understand is why are Floydiots always populate these types of threads like vultures hovering around a carcass?

It was Marquez who KOed Pac, not Floyd.

Floyd's cowardice was reinforced after the JMM4. Marquez bravely faced Pacquiao four times while Floyd stutters just responding to questions about facing Pacquiao.

I mean if I were a Floydiot, I'll stay away from these threads. Just thinking about my idol lacking balls facing Pacquiao is embarrassing. I don't think I would be content seeing Pacquiao got KO by another boxer. I don't get it. I really don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        You will never know what Marquez is saying unless you change the following mischaracterization: "Manny gave Marquez 4 chances to beat him." The fact of the matter is that Manny didn't give anyone anything....he took a contraversal decision...or two...or three.
        That makes no difference. Generally the guy calling the shots is the one giving the other guy a chance. You'd be lying to yourself if you refuse to acknowledge JMM's been fixated with Pac for years.

Comment

• did not expect this from marquez , this is just b1tch move ..

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            So Pacquiao gave him 4 chances and JMM can't give him 1?

Everybody thinks differently on who actually won fights 2 and 3. If you think about it, I am pretty sure Manny and Marquez were thinking alike, they wanted a clear win from all those fights. Number 4 was the clear win. As a fan of both fighters, I wouldn't mind watching a rematch if it would've been another close decision on Marquez favor, but after that nasty KO, I am leaning with Marquez on this one.....JMO

Comment

• A little bit after the Cotto fight, I began to dislike what had been my favorite fighter for nearly a decade. Mostly due to the douchebags that made up his team and the legions of ******s that jumped his bandwagon. Therefore, in their third fight, I rooted for JMM the first time and was amped to no end when he starched Pac in the 4th installment.

That said, if this is how he really feels, its one of the lamest things I've ever heard. Now, he's damn near 40. And if he wants to retire, I have no beef with that. There's no better puncuation for his career. But if he's gonna continue fighting, this is 100% bull****. Outside of the 1st round these two ever fought, Pac has never performed better against the mexican legends. And to be perfectly honest, JMM looked old and slow for much of the fight. And only because his ring IQ is so ridiculously high and Pac fights so incredibily ****** was JMM able to win that fight. Me thinks that deep down, JMM knows that Pac is six years younger, and lightening probably isn't gonna strike twice. And that's the real reason why, "he doesn't see the point of a 5th fight."

Comment

• Originally posted by charlieg View Post
                "I got the desired result, so no point in fighting him again."

That's what Pacquiao should have said after 2 wins and a draw.

Anyway, in the end, Bob Arum will give Marquez 20 million reasons to take a rematch. I think this is just posturing for a higher pay packet by JMM.
                100% agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                  no i would rather see them fight someone new i dont see why thats such a bad thing
                  Who?

Mayweather will white wash jmm yet again.

Unless jmm is still juicing.

Who else is there for jmm?

No one that would generate big bucks.

Comment

• i really don't see a need in a 5th fight ether........he outboxed pac in 2 & 3 & ko'd him in the 4th fight. he's beatin pac every way imaginable.

marquez is heading towards his 40's and might ass well get a few fights in his home country (goodbye fights for his fans of mexico) & then retire.

great plan marquez.............

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      Where is this idea that Manny "gave" Marquez rematches coming from? Manny spent years and divisions running away from a Marquez rematch, so quit acting like Manny and his owners have been honorable about anything. This is a cherry pick gone wrong. Two close fights and a robbery of the year followed by the KO6. Who besides the butthurt pacolytes needs or wants anymore chapters to this rivalry?
                      Exactly!!!

I also think both guys have tasted the jungle juice....Marquez just looked more like it this last fight...he was practically dragging his knuckles! The point is that this was a clear victory and the judges were not allowed to **** it up....Poor Packtards

Comment

Working...
                      X