Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I See No Point in Fighting Manny Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He schooled Nap aka Noquiao 3x and put his ass to sleep in the 4th. He right aint no 5th fight needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyCa$h View Post
      THAT'S B.S.....Pacquiao gave him 3 rematches when he could've easily went somewhere else...besides mayweather Pacquiao is the only reason Marquez ever got a check more than $1 mil.....because of Pacquiao Marquez is relevant...no Pacquiao, no Marquez...
      He gave those rematches because of the money and the fact that he didn't win any of them clearly. Pacquiao is the only reason? Stop talking ****, if Pacquiao wasn't around JMM would have been a much bigger name, he's been living in Pacquiaos shadow because the judges lean towards the more popular fighter. JMM took it out of their hands and now is finally getting the recognition he deserves.

Comment

• I don`t want to see Pacquiao get knocked out again.I want Pacquaio to go back to fighting weight-drained fighters cause i miss seeing him ko fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxpi View Post
          4-0 with a Cherry on top, KTFO in the finale.

Go fu-ck yourself pac-tard "peeleft:
          Is that best you can do? It appears quite elementary. Like the IQ is that of a maggot. Are you upset that your life is meaningless? Not so educated are you? It makes you fells sad and angry...i understand! I feel sorry for you. There is help. You just have to want it. You dont have to be a feeble minded person forever! You can do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
            I don`t want to see Pacquiao get knocked out again.I want Pacquaio to go back to fighting weight-drained fighters cause i miss seeing him ko fighters.
            Morales,Barrera, Hatton, Clottey, Bradley, Marquez, Margarito, Mosley, Cotto and Ledwaba weren't weight drained

Comment

• PAC fans angry that he has become a 2nd fiddle. JMM holds all the cards and they hate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Is that best you can do? It appears quite elementary. Like the IQ is that of a maggot. Are you upset that your life is meaningless? Not so educated are you? It makes you fells sad and angry...i understand! I feel sorry for you. There is help. You just have to want it. You dont have to be a feeble minded person forever! You can do it!
                You can't even use proper English

Comment

• JMM is just negotiating. He knows damn well he's at the tail end of his career, and that the Pacman fight is at least 5 mil vs max 1 mil for any other fight. So he's just negotiating a higher payday when he finally does sign to fight Pacman.

Comment

• I see the classy Pac haters are out in full force. Shouldn't you be instead spending some time with your family over the weekend, like most of us are?

Comment

• Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                      Morales,Barrera, Hatton, Clottey, Bradley, Marquez, Margarito, Mosley, Cotto and Ledwaba weren't weight drained
                      might want to check that list again

Comment

Working...
                      X