Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I See No Point in Fighting Manny Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao fans act like Marquez owes Pacquiao a rematch. Why? You don't owe someone a rematch when you K.O. them. And you always bring up that Pacquiao "gave" Marquez three rematches. Marquez vs. Pacquiao I was a draw in case you forgot, so nobody "gave" the other a rematch. I thought Marquez won the first fight by the way. Marquez vs. Pacquiao II and III were both robberies in my opinion, so the only decent thing Pacquiao could've done was "give" Marquez those rematches. But I wouldn't say Pacquiao "gave" Marquez rematches after fights II and III, he OWED Marquez those rematches. You can't "give" someone something when it was never yours in the first place. I know it's hard for you Pacquiao fans to get it through your thick skulls that Marquez is the true winner of fights I, II, III, and IV though. Marquez doesn't owe Pacquiao anything. There's no need for a 5th fight.

Comment

• Negotiating ploy

Comment

• i really thought may fans were scum of the earth but these pac loser fans are the worst in the history of boxing. its over jmm is not fighting pac ever again i just dont see it. jmm is ot controled by money like pac is. plus thier is no point in a 5th fight pac got laid out like a prostitute

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Negotiating ploy
          exactly !

Comment

• JMM is 39 Pacquiao gets no credit if he wins now, it will be put down to JMMs age.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
              Pacquiao fans act like Marquez owes Pacquiao a rematch. Why? You don't owe someone a rematch when you K.O. them. And you always bring up that Pacquiao "gave" Marquez three rematches. Marquez vs. Pacquiao I was a draw in case you forgot, so nobody "gave" the other a rematch. I thought Marquez won the first fight by the way. Marquez vs. Pacquiao II and III were both robberies in my opinion, so the only decent thing Pacquiao could've done was "give" Marquez those rematches. But I wouldn't say Pacquiao "gave" Marquez rematches after fights II and III, he OWED Marquez those rematches. You can't "give" someone something when it was never yours in the first place. I know it's hard for you Pacquiao fans to get it through your thick skulls that Marquez is the true winner of fights I, II, III, and IV though. Marquez doesn't owe Pacquiao anything. There's no need for a 5th fight.
              Right here^^^
              Marquez 4-0 against Pacquiao. End of story.

Comment

• Marquez trolling hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Negotiating ploy
                  not really. marquez has arum and pacquiao by the ballz. no ploy to this at all.

Comment

• I dont mind seeing JMM retire with his last win over Pac. He sealed the deal with a crushing KO. I just find it a bit hypocritical of him if he chooses to fight on without giving Pac 1 more fight due to all the whining and crying he did for rematches after each fight with Pac. Pac was man enough to step to the plate and give JMM opportunity after opportunity to avenge his losses whether they were controversial or not. JMM knows he can beat Pac but he will have to go thru hell to do so. In his last bout he sustained more damage in those 6 rounds than he's ever sustained in any bout with any other fighter he's ever faced.

Comment

• The only people who want to see another Pacquiao/Marquez fight are Pacquiao's sore loser fans. For everybody else, the 6th round KO put a perfect bookend on their series of fights.

Marquez's reluctance to fight Pacquiao again is good news for boxing fans, because there's a whole slew of new guys out there that he could produce entertaining fights with.

Comment

Working...
                      X