Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux agreed to terms, why Donaire don't sign the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum simply not ready to cash out Donaire yet. Arum even indirectly said so himself.
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

(Arum talking about Donaire)
    "you know Lopez, Gamboa, or Rigondeaux. I mean his not going to beat those guys..."
    -Bob Arum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3aqEob3X1I

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      Arum simply not ready to cash out Donaire yet. Arum even indirectly said so himself.
      VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

(Arum talking about Donaire)
      "you know Lopez, Gamboa, or Rigondeaux. I mean his not going to beat those guys..."
      -Bob Arum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3aqEob3X1I
      Yes I saw that interview some months ago and it's pretty clear what he think about the matchup but the contract was sent to both fighters by Top Rank...Donaire is allmost trapp..he is gonna get really bad feedback if he keep avoiding Rigo..he have to do it..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
        Yes I saw that interview some months ago and it's pretty clear what he think about the matchup but the contract was sent to both fighters by Top Rank...Donaire is allmost trapp..he is gonna get really bad feedback if he keep avoiding Rigo..he have to do it..
        Arum don't want it. Arum is known for holding back fights that he doesn't feel his prize fighter can win. He even admitted of holding off the JR. and Martinez fight because he didn't think Jr. was ready. Arum and Donaire clearly not ready for the likes of Guillermo and Mares by them(Arum and Donaire) stalling and making excuses.
        Last edited by littlemac; 02-03-2013, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          Arum don't want it. Arum is known for holding back fights that he doesn't feel his prize fighter can win. He even admitted of holding off the JR. and Martinez fight because he didn't think Jr. was ready. Arum and Donaire clearly not ready for the likes of Guillermo and Mares by them(Arum and Donaire) stalling and making excuses.
          So you think that the Vic remach is coming?...that will be **** up..

Comment

[QUOTE=Angry Cuban;12990834]You just try to offend ppl with your language..QUOTE]If I see ignorance and stupidity, I will call it out and it is STUPID and IGNORANT when someone acts like the know what is going on in a Promoters office if they are not there! You are going to have to live with that. Untill an announcement is made NO ONE outside of those offices know.

Comment

He aint gonna fight Rigo, Rigo cant draw flies to ****, and Donaire is Arums new cash cow or soon to be. Rigo is at a equal level as Doanire in terms of skills and Have ridiculous power and can put Donaire on his ass and viceversa.

Arum is not gonna risk ot, nor Donaire is!!

So Nonito vs Vic it is!!!

Comment

If he fights Vic, why did he wait alllll this time to finally have a rematch with him? Rematch should of happened 2 years ago or so.

Comment

Some boxers just can't do it without someone else's accomplishments. On their own they can't draw flies and can't manage to become big. They cry and whine when you deny them a fight. Reminds me also of Prescott begging Khan for a rematch. Prescott, like everyone else, was given the same opportunities to become somebody. He screwed up and now wants Khan back in his life. It's not even like you call out particular fighters and promoters, managers and tv networks would immediately say yes. It's really not that easy.

Comment

Why the hell would Bob Arum hold back Donaire from big fights now with Mares or rigo, hes already 30 years old. Thats the age hes suppose to be hyped up big time by then. Bob gotta put Donaire in the bigger fights now cuZ age gets everyone...they blew good marketing for him by never having him on a Pacquiao undercard

Comment

• Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                      He aint gonna fight Rigo, Rigo cant draw flies to ****, and Donaire is Arums new cash cow or soon to be. Rigo is at a equal level as Doanire in terms of skills and Have ridiculous power and can put Donaire on his ass and viceversa.

Arum is not gonna risk ot, nor Donaire is!!

So Nonito vs Vic it is!!!
                      If he do that I m gonna make a 1000 hate threads everyday calling him poossy in every boxing site....Rigondeaux alredy cancelled his february 23 fight cuz Norigo Duckaire said that he was not ready to cancel his february fight..

Comment

Working...
                      X