Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux agreed to terms, why Donaire don't sign the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    this fight is supposed to be his highest income for a fight to date
    Still there is a large range between that and what he would have got paid in that other situation. If I was Nonito I would want to be paid beyond nicely for giving up that opportunity, the only way to do that is to play hardball.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
      wake up son, don't wanna be late to your burger king shift
      LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
        lmao wtf..u are not making any sense at all with your "optional request" bs....here let me explain it for you. requesting something is the same as asking something of someone so....

person 1: "I request that you get me a bottle of water"
        person 2: "**** you. get your own bottle of water..."
        person 1: "okay..."

a request can be made, but it can be turned down just like when you ask something of someone...now with a demand...

person 1: "I demand that you get me a bottle of water."
        person 2: "**** you. get your own bottle of water..."
        person 1: "no, you get it. i'm demanding that you get me a bottle of water."

a demand is more forceful, and is more of an order/command rather than asking something of someone....there is less room for negotiating when it comes to demands.

donaire made a request to nishioka to do extra testing with him and nishioka turned it down, but the fight still happened...donaire later said that for his future opponents he will request that they volunteer for extra testing as well, which isn't anything different than what he has been doing so far...maybe the way he said it came off sounding a little forceful, but when he says request it just means hes going to ask them...if rigo turned down the request and donaire said that there would be no fight without extra testing then his request for extra testing is a demand rather than a request.

and i'll leave it at that, i've had enough of your ******ation....

I'm not gonna lie. the gibberish that you just posted was hard for me to understand because the points that you were trying to make was all over the place.

Now. A request within it's self is optional (i told you that already) if you request something & they decline (thats his option) but A request can also be optional in the sense that it can be negotiable. (you don't want to use usada, we can use vada, oh you're time zone is different to mines. you can end the last test according to your time) etc............I broke that down already. no use spinning around in a circle.

donaire said, "since rigo wants to fight me he should take random testing. EVEN TRADE." do you know what even trade means? thats basically telling your opponent that if you want a fight with me do random testing & thats the trade off. you do random testing & you will have me in the ring. EVEN TRADE.

sounds like more of a demand............(especially in comparison with nishioka)

but I'm sure that you will continue to thrive in ignorance from emotional attachments that you have for donaire.
        Last edited by Godsfly; 02-02-2013, 07:48 PM.

Comment

If Donaire doesn't fight Mares or Rigondeaux....than what the hell???

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
            Maybe Bob Arum is low balling him. If he fights Vic instead of Rigondeaux he's going to feel the heat like De Niro.
            Damn good movie....

Comment

Man, I don't know what the deal is then. There is absolutely no reason in the world Donaire should fight Vic again. Both Donaire and Rigo are TR.....make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                Maybe Bob Arum is low balling him. If he fights Vic instead of Rigondeaux he's going to feel the heat like De Niro.
                lol, great movie

If they fight Vic again, he won't win fighter of the week much less fighter of the year.

Comment

Donaire-Rigondeaux is going to happen bc HBO/Top Rank both want it so they will work out a deal.

Comment

This fight needs to happen. Bob Arum needs to stop ruining professional boxing. I am sure Nonito wants the fight. He will win his first Ring Magazine fighter of the year if he beats Mares and Rigo this year.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      Nope

DUUUCK
                      yup

GOOSE

Comment

Working...
                      X