Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe Floyd will retire undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    Oh no. You seem to forget something. Yes, in the beginning they were both to blame for the fight not happening, but it's unanimously known now, that Floyd is the one that's truly ducking.

Also. I'd rather have catchweights with killers than retire for 2 years, and have literally half the fights of Manny in the same time span.

"ooooooohhhhhh watch out, Ortiz is a killa!"
    ... and here comes the fanboyism.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
      ... and here comes the fanboyism.
      Nukka, you nothin but a flowmo, with a JMM avatar.

GTFOH with all that.

Comment

Floyd's WW resume: Ortiz, JMM, Hatton, Baldomir, Judah, Shambra Mitchell, Shane Mosley.

Manny's WW resume: Timothy Bradley, Cotto, De La Hoya, Clottey, Mosley, JMM

LMFAO @ Floyd's resume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Seriously are you ******ed ? Floyd fought Cotto and DLH at 154 pounds which was way more dangerous than Pac fighting them at 147 pounds. And for the rest Floyd aslo fought JMM and Mosley and Hatton in my book was more dangerous at the time than Bradley. Im out of this thread this is getting pathetic

Comment

Floyd's WW resume: Ortiz, JMM, Hatton, Baldomir, Judah, Shambra Mitchell, Shane Mosley.

:AOR: whats even funnier...Manny has been fighting @ WW sense late 2009

Floyds been fighting @ WW early 2006 !!!

This coawrd has had a almost 4 year head start and this is the best he can do.....lmfao at these clowns!

Comment

Seriously are you ******ed ? Floyd fought Cotto and DLH at 154 pounds which was way more dangerous than Pac fighting them at 147 pounds. And for the rest Floyd aslo fought JMM and Mosley and Hatton in my book was more dangerous at the time than Bradley. Im out of this thread this is getting pathetic
            You're out of this thread, because now you're showing your true Flowmo colors. To even defend his WW resume is a travesty to a real boxing fan.

Yeah, so fighting the washed up, beaten down, slow as molasses Cotto is better than beating him at WW. Good Lord. You done went full ******.

Bradley at this point ****s on 3/4 of Floyd's WW resume.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              :AOR: whats even funnier...Manny has been fighting @ WW sense late 2009

Floyds been fighting @ WW early 2006 !!!

This coawrd has had a almost 4 year head start and this is the best he can do.....lmfao at these clowns!
              SHHHHHH, Floyd's the greatest. You don't want to make the Flowmos cry.

Comment

No youre getting Pathetic...And before you go calling people ******s...******. Everyone now agress that Cotto isnt shlt at 154....he sucks at 154. His best fights were at 147. lol He hasnt dominated shlt at 154. So you think thats Cottos best weight???? What was the word you used....oh yeah, ******! :WORD:
                DLH...at 154 was Floyds almost nightmare fight. One he retired so he wouldnt have to do again! :WORD: Manny weighed 142 fighting DLH Floyd weighed 150
                DLh weighed on fight night 152 lbs against the little Manny coming up for the first time ever to fight a legend fighter. Being the smaller guy. ANd made DLH QUIT!!!!!

yeah get out of this thread...and dont come back!
                Last edited by PAC-BOY; 02-02-2013, 01:17 PM.

Comment

SHHHHHH, Floyd's the greatest. You don't want to make the Flowmos cry.
                  :AOR:

truth hurts!!!!
                  Last edited by PAC-BOY; 02-02-2013, 01:17 PM.

Comment

u do realize floyd's 47 n 54 resume is better than manny's.

n cotto wasnt at ww lol n y do u have bradley there as if pac won?

pac at ww only has one wins over blown up jmm according to u dudes,dela hoya n clottey

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      Me and a couple of lads on here the other day were talking about this subject.
                      I don't think the majority of us on here would have expected Manny to be stopped a year or so ago and that's the question I have now, do you guys think Floyd will go the next few years undefeated and retire that way or will time and another fighter finally catch up with him one day and leave him KO'd/TKO'd?
                      He will lose but I don't think by ko. I can see him lose like manny did to bradley or hagler did to leonard (in other words it'll be a loss on paper but not necessarily in the ring).

That said mosley almost decapitated him so a face down ass up manny style is possible but not likely.

Comment

Working...
                      X