Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe Floyd will retire undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to those that want to call me a flooomo or whatever just rememeber the world has moved on and realized that Floyd is the best fighter of this generation. Even the most ardent pacquiao fans have come to their senses. I get it from a nationalistic or even the time put in on messageboards in person arguing and riding with Manny and how hard it is to come to grips with the fact Floyd is indeed better. Its just the discrediting makes you look delusional and actually enhances the legend of Floyd.

Comment

I voted yes. He's already retired undefeated like 4 times, whats another.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Only by idiots like you. If all that were true...the Many would have never been FOTD FOTY so many times. Would never be recognized as an 8 time world champ in 8 different world classes. People act like a gun is held to their heads to make these fights a whatever weight class. If any fighter or handlers feel its risky or dangerous...they dont have to take the fight. They do with confidence. Only dumbasses have problems understanding the concept. 141-147 is the WW limit. Youre just a few out of a handful of morons that will remember a great fighter like that.
        Its easy to get caught up in the glitz and glamour of FOTY and FOTD.

Remember how Lauded Lance Armstrong, Sammy Sosa, Mark Mguire were as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
          Floyd fighting Marquez (a legend) as a tuneup after a long layoff is an easy night and a cherrypick.

Manny fighting Marquez for the 4th time gets all the respect in the world.

Just shows how people deep down knows that Floyd is in another category.
          Floyd isnt even on Pacquiaos level of a fighter. :AOR:

Manny fights JMM 4 times ...4 great fights with an evenly matched opponent.
          Floyd Robs JMM on the scales misses weight and makes him move up two div.
          oh....He fought JMM in close fights 4 times...thats keeping it real. Floyd fought DLH in a close fight and instead of a rematch to the biggest PPV in history and more money....he retires. :AYWOoD:

Fighting a legend a great fighter for a tune up....Only a real fighter would do that. Thats a complement. Better than fighting a tomato can or old washed up fighters.

yeah Manny fought over double the amount of fights Floyd did in the last 5 years...Id say Floyd is in another category all right.
          Of a chicken shlt coward category!

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
            At the end of the day, real objective boxing fans will remember one thing :

Floyd and Pac were the two greatest fighter during the 2000-2020's. Both were fighting great opposition until they became p4p #1 and started with the good matchmaking and catchweight for Manny. Both did the same thing "imo", but to me atleast Floyd didnt ask for catchweights and was fighting guys coming of wins.

Both were to blame for the Big fight not happening. Both have their blame about the way they conduct their career after they became #1. Who was better ? Floyd, and even the haters know it by making a million thread about how he has to fight middleweight in their prime to have an ounce of respect
            Oh no. You seem to forget something. Yes, in the beginning they were both to blame for the fight not happening, but it's unanimously known now, that Floyd is the one that's truly ducking.

Also. I'd rather have catchweights with killers than retire for 2 years, and have literally half the fights of Manny in the same time span.

"ooooooohhhhhh watch out, Ortiz is a killa!"

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
              to those that want to call me a flooomo or whatever just rememeber the world has moved on and realized that Floyd is the best fighter of this generation. Even the most ardent pacquiao fans have come to their senses. I get it from a nationalistic or even the time put in on messageboards in person arguing and riding with Manny and how hard it is to come to grips with the fact Floyd is indeed better. Its just the discrediting makes you look delusional and actually enhances the legend of Floyd.
              LMFAO. Best of this generation!? Who thinks that, and how has he proven that!?

Comment

Its easy to get caught up in the glitz and glamour of FOTY and FOTD.

Remember how Lauded Lance Armstrong, Sammy Sosa, Mark Mguire were as well.
                Didnt know they boxed. WTF are you talking about. Im on the subject of boxing...not riding a ten speed with tight pants on. :ANYWORD:

Comment

Floyd's WW resume: Ortiz, JMM, Hatton, Baldomir, Judah, Shambra Mitchell, Shane Mosley.

Manny's WW resume: Timothy Bradley, Cotto, De La Hoya, Clottey, Mosley, JMM

LMFAO @ Floyd's resume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Didnt know they boxed. WTF are you talking about. Im on the subject of boxing...not riding a ten speed with tight pants on. :ANYWORD:
                    Floyd's WW resume: Ortiz, JMM, Hatton, Baldomir, Judah, Shambra Mitchell, Shane Mosley.

Manny's WW resume: Timothy Bradley, Cotto, De La Hoya, Clottey, Mosley, JMM

LMFAO @ Floyd's resume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

:AOR: yeah thats what it does....

Comment

Working...
                      X