Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Broner avoid the top people at 140 and 147 like Floyd did as he moves up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont get why Floyd haters have this hard on Floyd. They claim they hate him but day after day its the same ****. The cant stop talking about the man. Its kind of creepy when you think about it. Its obvious both sides are dug in on the subject. Its not like people are reading these threads saying damn I think that guy just changed my mind.
    Last edited by Outwest Exp 355; 01-31-2013, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      No he hangs with Floyd so to some of these posters he already ducked the top guys
      "Birds of a feather, flock together".....................just saying

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        This is true.

Comment

It's so amusing when people claim Mayweather ducked Tszyu.

It just instantly let's you know who was and wasn't around boxing during that time.

As for the question, we'll see.

I'm sure they'll be a point in his career when he'll be reluctant to fight someone, for whatever reason.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Like i said hes already ducked in your eyes. He can fight the guy and an excuse will be made when he wins

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              As he physically matured and had to fight at heavier weights, Floyd Mayweather is well-known to have avoided the best at 140 like Tszyu and Cotto, as well as the top prime people at 147 (like 2007 Mosley, Williams and Cotto again when he moved up).

Like Floyd, Adrien Broner is too big to remain at lightweight for very long.

Will Broner follow in Floyd's footsteps and avoid dangerous people like Lucas Matthyse and Danny Garcia, as well as top welterweights like Robert Guerrero, and instead cherry-pick overrated, vulnerable boxers like Amir Khan and faded old fighters?
              how did he duck any of these fighters???
              Tszyu was injured when floyd moved to 140 then lost to hatton

cotto's people said he wasnt ready at 140

Mosley-had a dentist appointment

cotto got a floyd fight soon as he let top rank

and what in the hell did williams do to earn a fight besides loosing to quintana?

Comment

I don't want to see Broner fight 1 time a year like Floyd, GGG is set to fight 5 time this year already rumor to fight on March (possible on Rios/Alvarado 2 under card)

Comment

I don't think it is anything worth avoided at 140 or 147, sure Lucas Mattysse, Bradon Rios and Danny Garcia are good fighters but neither is "Invincible" and they all have flaws that can be exposes by a good boxer

I think it is funny when people are accusing you of ducking in a Division your not even in at the moment, he just got to 135 and only has ONE FIGHT at 135, why should he hurry up and move to 140 or 147? I want to see him against Burns, Abril and Vazquez before moving up, let the man clean out 135, regardless if fans think he can beat all of those fighters, this is boxing, anything can happen once they get in that ring so he still has to go out and actually do it

Broner will get to 140 and 147 eventually, it is no rush, the guy is still very young and is still improving as a fighter, with Broner's talent, I don't see anybody at 140 or 147 he should be scared of, he can hit just as hard as any of them plus he brings for talent and skills to go with his Power

But we shall see, I understand some people are deeply bothers by Broner's success and they are already getting desperate to see the young fighter lose because they don't want to see him become a star in boxing
                  Last edited by sicko; 01-31-2013, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                    I don't want to see Broner fight 1 time a year like Floyd, GGG is set to fight 5 time this year already rumor to fight on March (possible on Rios/Alvarado 2 under card)
                    if GGG was making 30 million plus a fight he'd fight once a year as well

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                      GGG and Floyd are not at comparable spots in their careers, you put GGG in Floyd's position you will essentially get the same result and if Floyd was in GGG position he would do similar things.

Comment

Working...
                      X